MemoScan U581 Live Data OBD2by Alice J. Shenzhen CATOBD Electronics Technology Co.,Ltd
The U581 Scanner is for real-time automotive diagnosis based on the OBD2 & CAN-BUS protocol. It offers full feature scanning including 'LIVE DATA' Recommended Features
- Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs).
- DTCs definition displayed on the LCD screen, no need to cross-reference with code book.
- Reading Live Data
- Reading Freeze Frame Data.
- Testing I/M Reading Status.
Review on MemoScan U581 Live Data OBD2MemoScan U581 Description:
The U581 Scanner is for real-time automotive diagnosis based on the OBD2 & CAN-BUS protocol. It offers full feature scanning including 'LIVE DATA'. By simply plugging it into your vehicles diagnostic socket, you will be able to read all trouble codes & definitions related to the "Check Engine Light", save & review results, reset the trouble light, monitor & freeze-frame data, and more. Also retrieves the VIN of the vehicles.
U581 LIVE DATA OBD2 EOBD Scanner Can-Bus Code Reader
Systems the U581 will monitor:
Misfire, Fuel System, Comprehensive components (ccm), EGR System, Oxygen sensor, Catalyst, Evaporative, O2 Sensor heater, Secondary air, Heated Catalyst, A/C System and many more...
1.LCD Display -, 128x64 pixel display with contrast adjustment, Backlit.
2. ENTER key for selection of different functions.
3. ESC key to go back to the previous screen.
4. UP & DOWN arrows to move the selection pointer and scrolls up or down the menu.
5. LEFT & RIGHT keys for selection of responses and move cursor.
6.On/Off Power Button for performing software update process.
7.OBDII connector cable for connecting scan tool to the vehicles Data Link Connector DLC.
E-mail : email@example.com
Skype : catobd
Related to MemoScan U581 Live Data OBD2
Demostracin del Scanner MemoScan U581 www.multiscanners.co.cc Chile
Breve demostracin de las habilidades del Scanner MemoScan U581 OBDII CAN-BUS.
Created on Jan 2nd 2015 08:10. Viewed 987 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.