U581 Scannerby Lisa Mu
Product Name: U581 CAN OBDII/EOBDII Memo Scanner(live data) Net Weight: 0.8KG Functions of U581 Scanner: - Works on all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD II compliant (including the VPW Recommended Features
- U581 Scanner
- U581 Car Diagnostic Tool
- U581 Tool
- U581 car diagnostic tool
Review on U581 ScannerU581 Scanner Description:
Product Name: U581 CAN OBDII/EOBDII Memo Scanner(live data) Net Weight: 0.8KG
Functions of U581 Scanner:
- Works on all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD II compliant (including the VPW, PWM, ISO, KWP 2000 and CAN protocols).
- Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs).
- DTCs definition displayed on the LCD screen, no need to cross-reference with code book.
- Reading Live Data
- Reading Freeze Frame Data.
- Testing I/M Reading Status.
- Reading Vehicle Info VIN (most vehicles built 2000 & up).
- Rescanning Data.
U581 Scanner Specification:
- LCD Display -128x64 pixel display with contrast adjustment, Backlit.
- "ENTER" key for selection of different functions.
- "ESC" key to go back to the previous screen.
- "UP"& "DOWN" arrows to move the selection pointer and scrolls up or down the menu.
- "LEFT"&"RIGHT" keys for selection of responses and move cursor.
- On/Off Power Button for performing software update process.
- OBDII connector cable for connecting scan tool to the vehicle's Data Link Connector "DLC".
- Battery compartment.
U581 Scanner Support system:
Misfire, Fuel System, Comprehensive components (ccm), EGR System, Oxygen sensor, Catalyst, Evaporative, O2 Sensor heater, Secondary air, Heated Catalyst, A/C System and many more.
U581 Scanner Vehicle Coverage:
1pc x U581 Super CAN OBDII/EOBDII Memo Scanner
1pc x 1500mm length OBDII Connecting Cable
1pc x COM Cable for connecting U581 to PC
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Durable Nylon Storage Case
Related to U581 Scanner
Created on Jul 26th 2012 03:39. Viewed 2,791 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.