D900 CANSCAN-obdingby Becky K. Car diagnostic tool supplier
D900 CANSCAN OBD2 Live PCM Data Code Reader Scanner Recommended Features
- Display: backlight 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
- easy-to-read screen and also saves up to 15 scans for later viewing.
- Operating temperature: 0-50 C (-32 to 122F)
- External power: 8.0 to 15.0 volts provided by vehicle battery
- Internal Power: 3 AAA battery (included)
Review on D900 CANSCAN-obdingD900 CANSCAN OBD2 Live PCM Data Code Reader Scanner
An essential piece of kit for all car and van owners save time and money with this hand held OBDII ScanTools which enables you to troubleshoot any problems in your vehicle by reading the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) that appear when the "check engine" light is showing.
DTCs are codes that are stored by the car's in-board computer system in response to a vehicle issue. Codes relate to a particular problem and are made up of a 5 digit alphanumeric sequence and are used as a guide to help locate the fault for you to fix the vehicle.
Pls contact me:
Related to D900 CANSCAN-obding
Created on Sep 25th 2013 20:57. Viewed 727 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.