Fried potato chips production lineby allen guo Food Processing Machinery
1. Cleaning and peeling machine: The brush-type cleaning and peeling machine can be used for cleaning and peeling at the same time. High efficiency and low loss. Recommended Features
- 2. Rinsing of strips (slices): The size of the strips can be adjusted from 6mm to 10mm.
- 3. Blanching machine: rinse and protect the cut french fries (slices).
- 4. Drainer: Dewatering by centrifugal force. Dehydration before frying can greatly shorten the frying time and improve the taste of chips (slices).
Review on Fried potato chips production line5. Deep frying: due to the different proportion of water and oil, the water is below, the oil is heated and fried in the upper layer to make chips and chips, the residue is directly precipitated in the water, the oil does not emit black smoke, which greatly extends the life cycle of the oil and makes the cost dramatically drop. The precise control of oil temperature ensures the quality and taste of potato chips. After the work is completed, the water is discharged, and the residue will flow out with the water.
6. De-oiling machine: Vibrating de-oiling machine de-oils the freshly fried French fries (chips), which overcomes the defects of high oil content and greasy mouth of the french fries (chips). Improves the taste of chips (slices).
7. Seasoning machine: The de-oiled french fries (flakes) are used for seasoning and mixing. The structure is simple and practical. It can make the food material to be processed and the required seasoning powder evenly mixed in a short time, automatically discharge and clean up. Disinfection is convenient without dead ends.
Process flow of fried potato chips production line:
Loading ---- cleaning and peeling ---- selection of residual products ---- cutting strips (chips) rinsing ---- killing green ----- wind blowing drain ----- fried ---- Vibration degreasing ----- loading ----- roller mixing ---- packing.
Related to Fried potato chips production line
Created on Apr 14th 2020 21:22. Viewed 271 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.