Commercial Drivers Planby Roxanne Whitt
How serious is the FMCSA's CSA 2010 for truck drivers and trucking companies?There are 275 Violations with 222 of those violations will go against the driver and carrier.Know your legal rights. Recommended Features
- Tragic Accident Representation If you or your spouse is charged with criminal act due to a serious traffic accident, a Commercial Drivers Legal Plan lawyer will defend you in the court .
- Defense of moving violations in the court of original jurisdiction at no added charge to you. Located in the area where you received the ticket.
- DOT And Non-Moving Violations At no added charge, you and your spouse are entitled to defense of citations issued in your motor vehicle.
- License Reinstatement,Property Damage Collection Assistance,Personal Injury Collection Assistance
- All Other Transportation Related Legal Work
Review on Commercial Drivers PlanDrivers, CSA 2010 is not something you can react to after the fact. You must be pro-active and get prepared! Visit the blog at http://citrms.us for more information.
You must have a clear understanding of how CSA 2010 will affect your driving record and your ability to be employed as a Driver.
At a minimum, you should see what your CSA 2010 "PSP" report (inspections/crashes), DAC Report, MVR and Criminal/Infraction Report show. http://www.psp.fmcsa.dot.gov/Pages/default.aspx
Related to Commercial Drivers Plan
Duncan on FMCSA
John, Duncan, Highways, Transit, Subcommittee, Ranking, Member, Federal, Motor, Carrier, Safety, Administration, FMCSA, Comprehensive, Analysis, CSA, 2010
US Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr. (R-TN), Highways and Transit Subcommittee Ranking Member, statement from a June 23, 2010 hearing on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's new system of motor ca
Created on Sep 19th 2010 19:16. Viewed 1,093 times.