Diesel Flat Die Feed Pelletby Angelia Gao feed pelletizing machine
Diesel flat die pellet mill is generally used for pellet plant with capacity less than 1T/H. It has simple structure & design and at the same time can be easily operated, Recommended Features
- 1. Driven by diesel engine.
- 2. Rollers and the die are made from precise material of alloy metal, which makes this core part wear-resistant and not easy to break.
- 3. Easy to get materials: corn, wheat, soybean, grass, alfalfa, straw, rice hull and so on.
- 4. Can make feed pellets for poultry and livestock, like chicken, duck, rabbit, pig, etc.
- 5. By changing pellet mill dies, you can make feed pellets with different diameters with one feed pellet mill.
Review on Diesel Flat Die Feed PelletWhen the pellet machine works, rollers and flat die start to together compress raw materials into die holes to form pellets. Frequent heavy duty compression makes rollers and die be quick-wear parts. Many customers are much concerned about the quality of rollers and flat die which are the main working parts of our pellet mill. Our rollers and flat die are made of high quality alloy steel to prolong the usage life. Heat treatment to flat die and rollers makes their surface not easy oxidized. Moreover, our roller shape and construction are designed for preventing the slippage of the material and give a smooth surface for a better discharge. We also provide premium rollers and flat dies with different sizes of holes for your choices.
Related to Diesel Flat Die Feed Pellet
Created on Jun 10th 2014 02:19. Viewed 337 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.