Why is your QuickBooks Not Responding and How to Resolve the Issue?by John Kartan Accounting And Bookkeeping
QuickBooks is one of the essential software for handling the accounts and finance of a business. It contributes towards making one’s business run smoothly. If you cannot access the application due to ‘QuickBooks Not Responding’, it might have a negative impact on the organization and its employees as the concerned authority would not be able to work on it. When the application does not open, it throws a message saying, “QuickBooks has stopped working’. At that moment, you would want to resolve the issue immediately to operate it again. To learn the troubleshooting methods in order to get rid of the error, read this article until the end.
To get technical help from our team of QuickBooks professionals regarding ‘QuickBooks Not Responding’, issue dial our Toll-Free 1.800.579.0391
Possible Reasons if you Cannot Run your QuickBooks
- If you have clicked on the QB Desktop icon several times and have not given sufficient time to load it.
- The QBWUSER.INI file might have been damaged or corrupted.
- There has been a damage to the QuickBooks installation.
Debugging Solutions if your QuickBooks is not Opening
SOLUTION 1: Download and Install QuickBooks Tool Hub and Use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Firstly, download the current version of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Once it gets downloaded, save the file to a convenient location.
- To begin the installation process, run the file and follow the prompted instructions.
- After the application gets installed, run it and go to the ‘Installation Issues’ tab.
- In the Installation Issues, choose ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’. The tool will scan for the issues and fix them.
- Once done, restart your system and run QuickBooks Desktop to open your data file.
SOLUTION 2: First, Uninstall the QuickBooks Software and then Install it Again
- Open ‘Control Panel’ from the ‘Start’ menu on your desktop.
- Choose ‘Programs and Features’ or ‘Uninstall a Program’.
- A program list displays on the screen; from there, locate your QuickBooks Desktop application.
- Now, tap ‘Uninstall/Change’, then ‘Remove’. At last, hit ‘Next’.
- After you have removed the software, reinstall it.
- Download QuickBooks Desktop and save the file.
- Open the downloaded ‘QuickBooks.exe’ file and, further, follow the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the installation.
- Next, provide your license number, product details, then click ‘Next’.
- Select either of the two ‘Install Types’- ‘Custom and Network install’ or ‘Express install’.
- After selecting the Install Type, tap ‘Next’, then ‘Install’.
- At last, open QuickBooks and activate it.
Created on Dec 2nd 2021 13:26. Viewed 361 times.