What to Pack for The Holidays: The Perfect Suitcaseby Tarun Sharma Web Blogger
Are you about to leave for the holidays and have no idea what to bring on vacation? Find out what to pack for your holidays by the sea, in the mountains, on a cruise or abroad!
We have put together a simple guide on what to pack for you. A list of the essentials to always have with you for your holidays, wherever they may be. Are you a sea or mountain type? Do you prefer a relaxing cruise or an adventurous trip abroad? Grab a pen and paper to take notes and also discover some extra tips for your favourite destination!
One more moment of patience, we too were about to forget an important thing...
You know that very well that holidays are expensive, but if you plan it smartly you can save huge. With Makemytrip hotel you can book budget friendly stays. Not just that you can make use of Makemytrip hotel coupons to save hefty amount on your bookings too. Book best hotels for stay at discounted prices up to 75%!
Now, as promised, here's everything you need to know about what to pack for your summer vacation!
Come make the perfect suitcase - the list of the indispensable
Here we are finally at the list of the essentials for your holidays, of one or more days! Taking into account that you can buy everything once you arrive at your destination, we take into account only the bare minimum, starting with technological objects :
- The fateful charger and a portable Power bank for your mobile phone (which can also act as a camera).
- E-book if you have switched to digital reading.
Regarding your beauty:
- Clean linen (underwear, socks and clothes, one change per day for up to 3 days, then if the trip takes longer you can wash them by hand or reuse T-shirts and trousers)
- Toothbrush and mini toothpaste
- For women, basic makeup and makeup remover
- Sunscreen (in summer, you will need at least one sunscreen anyway)
- Small microfiber towel
- Sample of your favorite perfume
Finally, a number of things that do not fit into the other categories:
- Personal documents (identity card, driving license, ATM...)
- Sun glasses
- Prints and travel info (tickets, reservations, notes...)
- Primary drugs (Oki, lactic ferments, tachipirina and patches should cover all milder cases of malaise, hoping they won't help!)
How to pack the perfect suitcase - what to pack for the sea
The beach holiday is the must of the summer, as I understand you! Here's what to pack for the sea in addition to the must-have list:
- Sun creams
- Beach towel
- A good book
- A shoulder cover or a light jacket for the evening outings… alas we are no longer old enough to bear the evening breeze of the seaside.
How to pack the perfect suitcase - what to pack for the mountains
Other than the sea... the heat, the sand, the chaos! You prefer a relaxing mountain holiday, looking for some fresh air and peace. To your suitcase you will need to add:
- Technical clothing for excursions
- A hat or a scarf for when the sun is shining
- Waterproof jacket
How to pack the perfect suitcase - what to pack in your hand luggage
Your passion is traveling around the world, even in summer you take advantage of your holidays to visit some countries abroad. You will be out for a few days, but to avoid inconvenient travel and paying a surcharge, you want to travel light with only hand luggage. Here's what to add to the essential:
- Clothing appropriate to the city's weather
- Mini travel bottles for liquids, to be kept separate for checks
- A guide to the country of destination
- A spare pair of shoes
- An umbrella if rain is forecast
How to pack the perfect suitcase - what to pack for a cruise
This year your holidays are in style, you have taken a nice cruise! Are you ready to set sail, but don't know what to take with you? Here are some extra tips for a perfect cruise suitcase:
- Canvas hat
- An elegant outfit for gala evenings
- For women, a shawl if you want to visit places of worship (and to cover yourself in the evening when it's cooler)
- Pills for motion sickness to avoid the unpleasant effects of seasickness
Now, we just have to wish you and your perfect suitcase a good trip!
Created on Sep 21st 2020 23:15. Viewed 390 times.