What to do while updating Trend Micro, “Restart Required” error occurs?by Samantha Quinn Trend Micro Technical Support Canada 1-844-888-387
Are you using Trend Micro antivirus to protect your system? Have you come across the latest version of the software?
Need to update but errors occur and interrupting your activity? We would like to tell you that you are using a fantastic antivirus to prevent your system from viruses. Updating the software will make your system safe and secure. Do you wish to get the benefits of the latest version of this software?
Trend Micro Support keeps you updated about the latest versions and features of the software. When you are in touch with the team you get the all the necessary information and ways to resolve common issues faced by the customers.
If the “Restart Required” error occurs then you should restart the PC if it doesn’t allow the update do it twice. Follow the procedure if the issue is still there even after restarting:
- Firstly, Run the Remnant File Remover Tool. Download this tool from the official website. Now you just give a double-click Ti_110_win_en_Tool_TMRemnantFileRemoveTool_hfb0001.exe to run tool. As the User Account Control Window Appears, press “Yes”.
- Tap “Next” after reading and agreeing to the License Agreement completely and carefully.
- Enter “Install”
- When warning text appears, give a click to OK.
- Restart the system.
- This is the step B: reinstall the software. To begin the installation, download the installer file.
- To run the software double click and tap “Yes” on the appearing of User Account Control window.
- Now the installer will extract files required for the process, wait until it finishes.
- Trend Micro checks for the compatibility of your system also wait again.
- Here in the shown boxes type the serial number and tap “Next”.
- Press Agree and Install after reading the agreement.
- Installation will start now; wait until the program is completed successfully. It may take approximately 2 minutes.
- Lastly, tap “Finish”.
You updated antivirus is ready to use. If any problem or difficulty is faced while following the above process you can Contact Trend Micro Technical Support Number 1-844-888-3870, to clear your queries within short time duration. Just give a call and get it fixed by the experts. You talk to well-trained technicians who are always to reply you instantly.
Created on Aug 30th 2017 02:24. Viewed 573 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.