What are the features of Trend Micro internet Security?by Samantha Quinn Trend Micro Technical Support Canada 1-844-888-387
When it comes to antivirus software, Trend Micro is a fairly recent phenomenon. Did we say phenomenon because what other cybersecurity application updates virus definitions at the rate of 250,000 per day? What makes this application much more versatile are its many features other than the standard scanning process. Additionally, this adaptable application is the fastest to respond to any online threats. That being said, its features to are particularly robust and noteworthy.
The many features of Trend Micro Internet Security
The online variant of Trend micro, the Internet security antivirus come jam-packed with many features for the localized edition and for internet protection. These features include parental controls, antispyware, anti-malware, identity theft protection, social media scanning and much more. Additionally, it provides a particularly large cloud storage space amounting to 25 GB.
Trend Micro Support Canada is here to discuss these features in explicit detail:
- Antivirus: The primary feature, this tool protects against the most heinous of online and offline threats. And with constant updates on practically a daily basis, the virus scanning tool is extremely prejudicial against online threats.
- Antispyware: this tool protects against keyloggers and other hacking techniques.
- Email safety Scan: In addition to default scan provided by the Gmail application, th4e email safety scan is brought to the user by Trend micro is extremely robust as well. Through its cloud connection, it scans the email on the server as well as the attachments once they are being downloaded.
- Two-way firewall: The inbound and outbound rules are given some extra levity using the two-way firewall. This way, hackers won’t have access to your systems, and on the other hand, it also stops the undesirable applications from accessing the internet.
- Website Authentication: The website authentication tool puts forward some arduous tests a website has to go through before you can get access to it. While this can be a pain too, it has its advantages.
- Parental control: The parental control is used to control the localized search algorithm. It can restrict a family member’s access to the internet. Furthermore, it filters the search results according to the paradigm you chose to apply.
- Rootkit protection: The more insidious of the malware, the Rootkit is actually programming specifically created to introduce infections to a system, either to steal data or for the purpose of plain damage. Trend micro provides optimal analysis for such rootkits and in turn, provides protection.
These are just some of the most apparent features of the antivirus application. To that end, if you want to know more about the aforementioned tool, you can contact Trend micro technical Support based in Canada. Also, this application is not without its vulnerabilities. To that end, it is indeed handy to have a Trend Micro Support Number 1-844-888-3870 by your side. The malfunctions that can mar this tool are not so hard to ascertain and furthermore, the brand gives out regular improvements to deal with the most common glitches.
Created on Oct 11th 2017 02:04. Viewed 445 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.