How to Turn Off Trend Micro?by Samantha Quinn Trend Micro Technical Support Canada 1-844-888-387
Trend Micro is an internet security which protects the customer from all malware, threats, and viruses. It offers a secured layer protection against the spam filtering, Ransomware, and the firewall booster. It provides security not even in the system but also in mobile phones too. It makes the customer feel free and get enjoy digital life safely. As you know Trend Micro provides the internet security so then the user can roam around accordingly. But, there is another side to this, while this cyber protection tool is extremely well versed with protection, it also creates certain issues for other parts of the computer. These problems entail:
- A system slowdown
- False positives for perfectly safe files
- Firewall disallowing visit to legitimate sites
For these reasons, you might want to turn off the Trend micro. Is the process of shutting this application down easy? Yes, and our team of experts from Trend Micro Support Canada is here to help you out. Keep mind that although these steps are easy, we do not actually recommend using them. It is because; it makes the system vulnerable to a certain degree. Anyway;
Here are the ways to keep off the Trend Micro:-
- Go to the Trend Micro titanium window by to click on the lower right corner icon, which is next to the clock.
- From the main console click on to the “Personal firewalls control”. After that go to the “Personal Firewall Section, and then click on “Setting” under it.
- Go to the “Activate the Personal Firewall”, and then click on to the “Apply”, to save all the changes and the last click on “Ok”, to confirm the settings.
These are few steps which the user has to go through to turn off the Trend Micro. Thes are very easy to perform. But keep in mind that it is still not recommended. Moreover, if any of the users is facing problem can directly contact to our expert team of Trend micro technical support on the given toll-free number 1-844-888-3870, come and solve your problems.
Created on Nov 15th 2017 00:58. Viewed 493 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.