What is Stress and How Stress is Caused? | Best, Effective, and Guaranteed Stress-Free Life Tricks fby Successisdecision Blog Success is decision
Stress-Free Life is thought to be the mechanism set in motion when a person is involved in an excess of situations that exceed their resources. Therefore, they are overwhelmed with meeting their demands to overcome them. In these cases, the individual experiences an overload that can affect physical, psychological, and personal well-being.
The causes that can cause stress are varied, but stress does not have to be bad, there is also positive stress. Under these circumstances, stress acts as a general process of adaptation of the individual to the environment.
For example, stress can occur when someone is cold and tenses their muscles to produce heat, when they are struggling to digest, or when someone is sleeping less to study. SUCCESSISDECISION has brought the detailed analysis of Stress-Free Life.
Therefore, stress serves as a stimulant against situations that are important to the person concerned, such as the loss of a loved one, financial bankruptcy, or the impending marriage.
It can also serve as a response mechanism, according to the Spanish Society for the Study of Stress and Anxiety (SEAS), stress manifests itself in the first phase of activation or preparation of the person to this stimulus; then there is a period of maintaining the high activity state, and finally, when the situation is overcome, a phase of exhaustion in which the high activity drops sharply.
To adapt to the demands or needs, we activate the stress process that allows us to adapt and is expressed in responses such as accelerated thinking, more energetic behavior, and increased efficiency to successfully deal with certain situations.
Throughout the day we can experience stress without any negative consequences, it can also help to increase self-esteem by increasing performance and meeting the challenges and goals set.
However, it begins to be detrimental when expended energy or resources are not recovered. When this happens there is significant wear and tear on the body. Antonio Cano Vindel, President of SEAS, cites the case of students as an example: when exam season begins, they sleep less than the body needs and change such as cellular aging.
Also read : DAILY ACTIONS TO LIVE A STRESS-FREE LIFE
Those affected often do not relate the signs to their stress, the most common are:
• Headaches: This is the most common form, everyone has had a headache at some point. The most common is the tension-type headache (caused by muscle tension that we apply to the head, jaw, and neck, among other things), which is regularly caused by stress or anxiety.
• Bad memory.
• Diarrhea (excessively loose, watery stools) or constipation or difficulty passing stools.
• Lack of energy or focus: People become so focused on one issue that they have trouble paying attention to other things, causing them to lose some of their focus.
• behavioral changes.
• Mental health problems: such as anxiety or depression.
• Cardiovascular and musculoskeletal problems: when stress is prolonged.
• Weight changes: caused by bad eating habits combined with stress. Changes in appetite are usually accompanied by a sedentary lifestyle.
• Stomach problems.
• Constant and persistent tiredness.
• Sexual problems: The exhaustion caused by stress can be persistent and cause problems in many areas of life, including sex.
Stress is necessary to overcome situations that require more effort and activation: what needs to be avoided is its excess. Knowing how to recognize this stress and see if it is being repeated unnecessarily is beneficial to stop it and avoid endangering your health and well-being.
People often get into situations that require a greater investment of energy to successfully resolve but don't overstep the line by expending energy unnecessarily. Often you have to stop and analyze the problem from a different perspective and, if necessary, take different paths.
It also helps to have more confidence in yourself and your abilities to be able to solve setbacks as stress-free as possible.
The demands that arise from the experienced situation are subjective, says Cano Vindel, they depend on how the stress subject evaluates the possibilities and solutions and what concerns their interests.
Depending on the degree of assessment, the situation will be more or less stressful depending on the person concerned.
This is only for you : The Importance Of Focus In Life | Now Is The Time For You To Know 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know
Created on Mar 26th 2022 10:18. Viewed 293 times.