Tips and Tricks for having a stress free lifeby Ewellness Solution Your Path to Health
In our day to day life peoples are so busy in doing their work. They are so much get involved in their work that they no longer have a time to relax. As a result they become so stressed, which have great impact on their health and body. Stress can either be positive or can be negative. It can become negative when a person face regular challenges without any relief or relaxation. Stress is basically a body reaction to any changes that require any correction. Taking regular stress can disturb you physically, mentally and emotionally.
Some of the physical effect of stress include:-
· Taking regular stress may affect your digestive tract system, as the person suffering from stress may face a problem in stomach.
· By taking regular stress a person may experience chest pain as well as they may find a difficulty in breathing.
· Some more physical effect of stress includes muscles pain, headaches which are caused by tightening of muscles in that particular area.
· Other physical effect of stress is caused by the release of chemicals into the bloodstream that led to inflammation which in turn can cause arthritis.
· Taking regular stress can lower the immune system of your body which enhance the ability of catching viral infection very easily.
· It can also led a person to find difficulty in sleeping, loss of appetite which in turn can increase your anger level.
· Despite of all this, taking regular stress can led you to catch several chronic disease like asthma, heart diseases and many more.
Stress is a normal part of your day to day life and it can be control by taking regular action which include:-
· A person suffering from stress or depression should take an advice from his doctor, if needed
· In order to control stress you also have to give up bad habits including the excessive intake of caffeine, cigarette smoking or drinking alcohol.
· He should be aware of the chronic symptoms while copping with stress.
· By using some of the essential tool for a stress free life, prescribed by the doctor can also help in getting control over stress.
· By taking help from your friends and family during stress can help you in getting recovered.
· Listen to music if needed because listening to music can help you in getting relief from stress.
· Essential tools for stress also include tools for stretching which have a great effect on your body and help you in overcoming stress.
· Focus on the present rather than thinking about the future or past. By focusing on present rather than past or future can also help in elevating number of health problems, including high blood pressure, pains and several other diseases.
Created on Oct 4th 2018 05:14. Viewed 363 times.