What is a Clean Install Tool QuickBooks?by QbEnterpriseSupport Services QuickBooks Enterprise Support
QuickBooks clean install tool has been utilized to fix the damages that you might be facing during accessing QuickBooks desktop. You can’t fix the errors just by re-installing the QuickBooks Desktop. The other way to get rid of such error codes is to run QuickBooks clean install. And, the other way is first you need to Uninstall QuickBooks, and then, give new names to the existed files on your PC. After renaming the files, you can reinstall QuickBooks. This whole procedure is known as clean install or clean uninstall.
Note: To uninstall the QuickBooks desktop and create a backup of your company file, you need the QuickBooks license number and the CD. Since there is a probability that you may lose you data. This is advisable only for your benefit.
How to install QuickBooks Clean Install Tool?
The following is a list of steps of downloading QuickBooks Clean install:
1. You need to download the file QuickBooks Clean install tool.exe and save it.
2. Access the downloaded file QuickBooks Clean Install exe. File.
3. Choose I accept after getting the license agreement.
4. Select the QuickBooks product > Continue.
5. Choose OK if a message ‘QuickBooks is ready to do a clean install’ displays on the screen.
Steps to access QuickBooks clean install tool?
You need to follow the steps written below in chorological order to install the clean install tool QuickBooks:
Step 1: Un-install QuickBooks.
1. Press Windows + R both together to open the run window.
2. Click on Control Panel > OK.
3. Choose Programs and Features.
4. Open the program list and choose QuickBooks > Uninstall.
5. Click on Finish.
Step 2: Give new name to the installed folders
Under this step, you need to give new names to the existed applications in your system. Clean Install QuickBooks is also used to retitle the installed applications.
In case, the user is unable to access QuickBooks while giving new titles to the folders, then follow the steps written below:
1. You need to choose the Task Manager in the Windows Task Bar.
2. Select Image name column header under the Processes tab.
3. Click on ‘QBDBMr.exe, QBDBMgern.exe, and qbw32.exe.
4. Select END.
5. Choose YES if you get a warning message.
Step 3: Download QuickBooks.
1. You need to follow the steps only when you have the CD.
2. After downloading QuickBooks from the intuit Website, you need to Login QuickBooks account.
3. Download the setup.
4. Type the product number and license number.
5. Click on next.
6. Choose the installation type.
7. Select next > Install.
8. Run QuickBooks desktop.
In case, the aforementioned article did not help you in installing QuickBooks clean Install Tool or you want to know more about the tool, we recommend you to get in touch with us by dialing our QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number on 1-888-986-7735. We will be glad to provide you instant assistance.
Created on Feb 4th 2020 03:59. Viewed 382 times.