What is QuickBooks Error 1935 and how to fix it ?by QbEnterpriseSupport Services QuickBooks Enterprise Support
QuickBooks users may face various error codes while working on the software. QuickBooks Error 1935 is one of such error codes that might be interrupting the workflow of the business. The user might be experiencing QuickBooks Error 1935 while installing the QuickBooks Desktop.
It is required for you to know the symptoms and reasons behind the Error 1935. After that, you can resolve the same.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1935
Check out the symptoms of the error 1935 that can restrict you to work on QuickBooks:
1. When the PC freezes for a while, this indicates that you might be facing the error 1935 QuickBooks.
2. The code 1935 is displaying on the screen of your PC.
3. The active program window crashes.
4. You are getting an error message frequently
Reasons behind QuickBooks Error Code 1935
The following is a list of all probable causes that you might be facing while installing the QuickBooks Desktop:
1. Due to damage in the .Net framework.
2. If .Net framework is outdated in the PC, then you may get the error 1935 QuickBooks.
3. Because of the incorrect or incomplete installation of the QuickBooks software.
4. The company files has been damaged by malware infections.
Solutions to deal with QuickBooks Error 1935
Here are the solutions to deal with the error 1935 QuickBooks. You just require to follow all of them one after another:
Solution 1: Turn off Antivirus
You require to turn off antivirus temporarily. Listed below are the steps to do so:
1. First of all, you have to shut down the PC and restart it.
2. Now, you can re-install the QuickBooks accounting software.
3. After that, disable Antivirus temporarily to install QuickBooks.
4. Once you are done with the installation of QuickBooks, then you can enable anti-virus.
Solution 2: Updating Microsoft .NET Framework
1. First of all, run the Microsoft .NET Framework website.
2. You need to download the web installer.
3. Follow the instructions displaying on the screen to install .NET Framework.
4. In the end, you can restart the PC.
Solution 3: Update the Windows
1. Choose the Start button.
2. After that, you need to type update in the search box.
3. You have to press Enter.
4. Now, you will have a Windows Update dialog box.
5. Choose Install Updates if available.
After applying all of the aforementioned solutions, you can check whether the error 1935 has been resolved or not. If not, then take the help of an expert.
Hopefully, you have found the above-article regarding QuickBooks Error 1935 useful. You can learn the symptoms, causes and solutions of the error 1935 by reading the above blog. If you still have any questions regarding the same or want to get more solutions,
Then you can get in touch with our team by dialing QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number 1-888-986-7735. Our main concern is to satisfy our clients. So, don’t hesitate to talk to one of our experts to find the solutions of QuickBooks related queries.
Created on Jan 31st 2020 01:18. Viewed 276 times.