There are different common elements of practice and the mission of a nurse is to deliver restorative as well as preventive care. The below points will discuss the roles and responsibilities of a registered nurse:
1. The analysis, as well as a collection of information of the physical condition of the patient, is carried out by a nurse. Moreover, the response of the patient to those conditions is also handled by psychological, spiritual, economic, lifestyle and social factors.
2. The nurses also make clinical judgments and identify the symptoms as well as the response of the patient. This is done by the ongoing needs of the patient based on the complications or the problems.
3. There should be the creation of detailed as well as accessible care plans and this will set the achievement for the gaols and the outcomes accordingly. It can also be measured by the nurses and charted over the period of time.
4. The implementation of the care plans are put into effect by the patient and thus the nurses must ensure that the plans are not disrupted.
5. The nurses also continuously monitor the status of the patients in the long run and thus they determine whether the care is modified or needs to be changed accordingly.
6. The records of the patients with different vital signs, administration of proper medication, cleaning as well as changing the bandage, running some test procedures and knowing about the history of the patient’s medical condition is what the registered nurses do. Further, they also try to cope up with different types of strategies in the post-treatment care of the patient.
7. There are some nurses who take specialization to a much higher level thereby earning a graduate degree and thus becoming engaged in advanced nursing practices. The registered nurses have different levels of practice specialties each performing their own duty. The nurses and the midwives provide gynecological as well as obstetric care to the women at different stages of their life.
8. The nurses also act as a caregiver and thus they assist the doctor in pediatrics, family medicine, and other related departments. There are different ranges of using discipline and thus the nurses’ assists in providing care at the doctor’s level. Further, there are many registered Continue Reading.....
Created on Jun 30th 2019 01:10. Viewed 340 times.