What are The Effective Steps to Update QBPOSby sobit badola SEO executive
QBPOS application offers maximum automation to retail shop owners. You can sell and collect business data in one digital program. QuickBooks POS can also integrate with the QuickBooks Desktop program offering easy import of business data. Accounting Error Solution brings you the steps to update QuickBooks point of sale effortlessly. If you want to know how to update QBPOS, refer to the steps below.
How to Update QBPOS—The Quickest Steps
You may go through the below DIY steps to understand how to update QBPOS. Any retail shop owner can update QuickBooks point of sale by following our steps.
QuickBooks POS—Find Out The App Version
1) Sign in to the POS using your login details.
2) Choose Help and click on the About menu item of the application.
3) You will see a Release Number. It is the QBPOS version.
QuickBooks POS—Manually Updating the App
1) Access your QuickBooks POS solution as an administrator.
2) Go to the Help segment and hover the mouse pointer on the Software Update menu section.
3) Next, click on the Check for updates option.
4) The program will auto-search for new version releases and you will see that here once done.
5) Next, you need to choose the Update Now button and then select OK.
6) Reboot the PC and then start using the QuickBooks POS software suite.
QuickBooks POS—Activate Auto-Update
1) Sign in to the QBPOS application as an administrator.
2) Visit the Help section, and click on Software Update, now select Updater Preference.
3) Next, choose the General tab.
4) Click on the Automatically Download Updates field.
5) Users may also choose the Notify Me filed to get an update reminder notification
6) Click on the OK button.
7) QuickBooks application will automatically download the newest programs as they become available.
You may be asking yourself how to update QBPOS. Follow the steps in this guide to update QuickBooks point of sale. Contact Accounting Error Solution QuickBooks helpline support team for more help.
Created on Apr 6th 2021 01:18. Viewed 60 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.