Effective Steps to Reset Payroll Pin in Quickbooksby sobit badola SEO executive
QuickBooks is the choice of software when companies want to process inhouse payroll accounting. For any business owner, payroll clerk, or manager it is good to know how to reset payroll PIN in QuickBooks. QuickBooks customer service from Contact Payroll helps you with the most accurate and easy DIY steps.
The Quick Steps to Reset Payroll PIN in Quickbooks
You may perform the quick DIY steps to complete the task or contact our QuickBooks customer service at Contact Payroll. Here are the steps to reset payroll PIN in QuickBooks:
A. Change Payroll Pin from the Account Maintenance Section
1) Select Employees and then tap on My Payroll Service. You will see Billing/Bank Information. Click on that.
2) Choose Change next to My PIN available beneath Service Information.
3) Type in the PIN as you desire.
4) Now, tap on Submit.
B. Reset Payroll Pin in QuickBooks from the Send Payroll Data Screen
1) At first, you need to access the QuickBooks Payroll as an administrator.
2) Select Employees and then click on Send Payroll Data. You may access this section at the top toolbar in the QuickBooks Payroll suite.
3) Now you see the following screen: Send/Receive Payroll Data. Please click on the Send button.
4) You now need to click on Forgot your PIN option on the Payroll Service PIN screen.
5) Here, you will need the admin password. In the Password field, please enter the admin password.
6) Now, click on the OK button. You will now see the option to enter the new PIN. Please enter the new PIN as per your choice.
7) Tap on the Submit button to wind up the process.
You can now reset payroll PIN in Quickbooks simply by following steps from QuickBooks customer service of Contact Payroll. You can also contact QuickBooks customer service if you wish to get technical assistance on QuickBooks inquiries and questions.
Created on Mar 26th 2021 05:32. Viewed 226 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.