What are the Best Ways to Add Employee Bank Account in Quickbooks Payrollby sobit badola SEO executive
QuickBooks Payroll is an easy-to-use company payroll software. You might need to add employee bank account in QuickBooks payroll to set up a direct deposit feature for salary payments. QuickBooks Payroll support from Contact Payroll can help you with the guidance on how to add employee bank account in QuickBooks Payroll.
Most Accurate Steps to Add Employee Bank Account in Quickbooks Payroll
You don’t need to perform any verification from authorities or QuickBooks. For own record purpose, instruct the employee to fill up a Direct Deposit Authorization format, available in the QuickBooks Payroll. You also need to get a void check from the employee.
Once you have the above data, follow these steps to add employee bank account in QuickBooks payroll. In case you decide to get help from experts, contact QuickBooks Payroll support from Contact Payroll.
1) Access the Employees field at the top menu and tap on Employee Center.
2) On the employee's name, execute a double-click.
3) Select the Direct Deposit option from the Payroll Info tab after you access it.
4) Now, on the Direct Deposit section, select Use Direct Deposit for the Employee Name of your choice.
5) Choose the option to deposit the salary into two accounts or one as per the employee’s choice.
6) Type in bank account provider company details such as routing number, account number, ACH information, etc.
7) Set the percentage amount for the first account and the remainder goes to the second account.
8) Tap OK to save the data.
9) Type in your Direct Deposit PIN as the software requests.
Follow the above steps as guided to add employee bank account in QuickBooks payroll. The direct deposit feature of QuickBooks Payroll can simply your enterprise payroll process to a great extent. Contact Payroll is the best place where you can get genuine and accurate guidance from QuickBooks Payroll support.
Created on Apr 8th 2021 03:58. Viewed 30 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.