Turkish Airlines Reservations | Baggage | Cancellation Policyby Sara Hill Expert Needs Information World
Turkish Airlines Reservations | Baggage | Cancellation Policy
Turkish Airlines is one of the major airlines in the world that furnish services at more than 300 destinations with the help of giant fleet that sizes 357 aircrafts this airline provides various services.
Any user can make a reservation in this airlines by using the online system of making the reservation.
Reservations Process of Turkish Airlines
Any person can make a booking in Turkish Airlines by using this process.
- Launch the website of Turkish Airlines and navigate to the Book a flight section.
- Select the trip type from the given options of One Way, Round Trip and Multi-City.
- Enter the information and choose the city of the departure and return.
- Select the schedule for the journey of the outbound and inbound flight(s).
- Enter the number of passengers and select the travel class for Turkish airlines reservations.
- From the available flights for the schedule select the outbound and inbound flight(s).
- Provide the information of the passenger with the email ID and the phone number of the user.
- Select the payment method and provide payment to the airline for the booking.
- Get the confirmation email that acts as the e-receipt and also consist the Ticket number (PNR).
The user can also make a reservation using the mobile app of the airlines by following the same process as mentioned above or by contacting the ticket office of the airlines by providing them with the information about the schedule of the journey.
Baggage Policy of Turkish Airlines
Turkish airlines have a dedicated baggage policy for the passengers who want to travel with the baggage during the air travel.
The Turkish airlines baggage policy talks about the carry-on baggage and checked-in baggage that reads as.
The user of the Turkish airlines can bring one item/bag of maximum 8 Kg (Economy class), two baggage of maximum 8 Kg (Business class) with a dimension of 23 x 40 x 55 cm for each baggage.
According to this baggage type passengers are allowed to carry checked-in baggage of 20 Kg for the economy class and 30 Kg for the business class on the domestic flights.
For international flights, the passenger can bring 20 Kg baggage for economy class and 30 Kg of baggage for business class.
The user can ascertain the price they have to pay according to the baggage allowance allowed by Turkish airlines and the payment to be made for the extra baggage in the journey.
Cancellation Policy of Turkish Airlines
If a passenger revokes its booking for any reason then he always searches for the cancellation fees of the reservation and the refund of the cancelled reservation, all these questions are answered by the cancellation policy.
24 hours cancellation rule
This airline provides the passenger with the facility of cancelling the ticket without paying a single penny if the booking is cancelled by the user within 24 hours of purchasing the ticket, in this case, the user will also get a full refund of the booking amount.
Cancellation due to coronavirus
If the user cancelled the reservation due to the effect of COVID-19 then the airlines will provide the complete refund to the user in the form of miles that can be used by the passenger in the future.
If the user is cancelling the booking before 12 hours of departure then he will be charged 20% of the booking amount.
According to the Turkish airlines cancellation policy, the use is prohibited to cancel the reservation before 1 hour of the scheduled departure.
Created on May 13th 2020 04:10. Viewed 240 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.