Southwest Airlines Reservations, Baggage & Cancellation Policyby Tim Lee Travel
Southwest Airlines Reservations
Southwest Airlines is one of the renowned or the leading flag carriers of American airline, headquartered in Dallas, Texas operated or scheduled more flights across the America and others. So don’t stop your self, this is the right time to pick the seat in advance or for southwest airlines reservations
Learn the basic steps of reservation process
- In the first step, go to the official website of the southwest airlines.
- In the next move, Navigate to the official website of the Southwest airlines.
- Further, passenger move to the Booking seat option.
- Moving ahead, now the passenger are required to fill the details of departure city or the destination city.
- Mention the details of the departure date and the return date.
- Now you will be asked to add the number of passengers and the children
- In the next move, click on search for the flights
- Going ahead, you will showcase a list of the flights going to the destination.
- Choose best of them to travel.
- Further, now the passenger are required to add the details of the passenger information.
- Now initiate the payment process with the help of the suitable mode.
- Now the passenger will receive a confirmation ticket via mail.
Southwest Airlines Baggage Policy
Carry everything as required with you so that when you arrive to the destination, your things arrived too. So for you convenience we have formulated southwest airlines Baggage policy.
- In checked baggage policy,Passengers are allowed to carry a maximum weight of 50 pounds or more than that.
- Defined size of the bag is 62 inches for the checked baggage.
- Defined weight of the bags should not exceed or may Overweight 51 to 100
- Passengers have to pay a charged a Baggage fee of $75 for the checked baggage.
- You can allow to carry one bag plus and along smaller personal item.
- Size of the bag varies from 10*16*24 Inches.
- If the passenger carryon bags does not meet the above mentioned dimensions, then passenger have to do check in at the gate.
- If the above conditions are not fulfilling, Passengers are required to check in at the gate.
No one knows when the plan get canceled because everyone have their own priorities today, they don’t want to look back if something urgent counter to them. So here they have no option left other than to cancel the flight ticket. Sometime the cancellation is done by airline itself due to operation glitches in the flight or due to bad weather conditions. So here you will see all the cancellation policies which prevent you from compromising the money.
Follow the southwest Airlines cancellation Policy
- If the passengers want to cancel the flight booking within 24hours of the booking, passengers are not required to pay single money.
- In the policies of the southwest airlines, passenger can cancel their flight ticket within 10 minutes before the departure of the flight.
- Under the 24 hour refund policy that if the time limit of the passenger reach the 24 hours limit, then the prices of Non refundable ticket will move to the next future travel.
All the above information is upto the mark and consider each and every aspect of Southwest airlines cancellation policy, if required you can take assistance from the dedicated support team of the airlines.
Created on May 27th 2020 23:40. Viewed 242 times.