Delta Airlines Reservations, Baggage & Cancellation Policyby Sara Hill Expert Needs Information World
Get complete information on Delta reservation, baggage, and the cancellation policy
Have you recently booked reservations with Delta Airlines and are not aware of the certain policies of the airline? Then, don’t need to worry as in this article, you will be offered with the complete details on the basic Delta Airline policy that would help them to easily plan their trip and manage their booking.
Well, to make the travel of the passengers comfortable and hassle-free, the airline has introduced special provisions for those who have booked Delta Airlines reservations and are planning to modify their booked itinerary, they can check out the reservation policy mentioned below to manage their travel in time.
Reservation policy of Delta Airlines
There are times when passengers might require to make changes to their booked reservations due to some unforeseen reasons. Thankfully, with the help of reservation policy, one can easily change flights for their booked reservation. Further, to help passengers modify Delta Airlines reservations, they can check out the key pointers mentioned below:
- As per the policy, the passenger can easily make standard changes to their booked reservations up to 24 hours before the actual departure.
- However, in the case of non-refundable fares, a charge of $200 or more will be applied at the time of flight.
- Further, for confirming the changes, the passenger is required to make payment for the fare difference.
- And for the passengers applying for same-day flight changes can contact the reservation department directly for complete details.
And by keeping these simple conditions in mind one can easily make changes to their booked reservation before the actual departure.
Baggage allowance offered by Delta Airlines
Once the bookings are confirmed with the airline, the passenger is quite concerned about the baggage limit of the airlines. So, to help the passengers manage their baggage as per the airline standard policy, here are some of the basic pointers of Delta Airlines baggage policy that one needs to know before they pack their bags.
- As per the baggage allowance, the passengers are permitted to carry one normal bag and 1 personal item as carry-on baggage.
- Further, the total dimension of these bags should not exceed 45 linear inches, and the total weight should not be more than 7 kgs.
- And in case of checked baggage, passengers are allowed to carry two bags. However, one can carry a maximum of 10 bags as checked.
- Also, the total weight and dimension of checked baggage should not exceed 62 inches and 23 Kg.
- Besides, the passengers who wish to carry additional baggage are required to pay an excess baggage fee.
- Further, Delta Airlines has a special list of restricted items that one can check on the official website.
Besides, for queries regarding the baggage policy, one can contact the reservation department of the airline to seek complete assistance for managing their baggage.
Cancelling a flight ticket with Delta Airlines
For the passengers who wish to cancel their booking with Delta Airlines, they can check out the major conditions of the Delta airlines cancellation policy mentioned below:
- For passengers who have booked refundable reservations, they are offered with cost-free cancellation, if the booking is cancelled within 24 hours of the purchase.
- Further, in the case of non-refundable reservations, a cancellation fee will be applied to the reservation, and the remaining amount will be offered in the form of credit.
Hence, this is complete information on the basic policies of Delta Airlines that one needs to know. For queries, contact the airline directly.
Created on May 5th 2020 07:12. Viewed 262 times.