Trending Best Live Stream Video Apps for iOS and Android Mobile Phonesby Manish Patel Web & Mobile App Development Compan
A picture speaks a thousand words but a video displays millions…! Let’s have a formal introduction about Live Video Stream app.
With instant connectivity and live-streaming apps, the mainstream tech world has blessed. The way people communicate and entertain has been transformed through mobile phones that have expanded the horizons for mobile app marketing.
As we all are aware that Android and iOS devices have opted as the reliable and most favorite sources of entertainment. These things are upgraded day by day and current trending is streaming video or we can say the live streaming video apps.
In today’s article, we will discuss the best live streaming apps for watching TV series, sports, news, and the latest entertainment. On the google play, store number of live-streaming apps is he available.
The Top Live Streaming Apps for iOS and Android Phones:
- One of the most popular video broadcasting apps around known as PERISCOPE. It doesn’t require any formal installation and can be used along with Twitter.
- Due to its linkage with the mainstream social networking site Twitter, the app has gained significant popularity.
- The best feature is that video can be played repeatedly until the broadcasting time ends. Additionally the option ‘Replay Highlights’ displays the best parts of a media.
- With just one tap media can be responded and liked. From all around the world discover option brings in the broadcast.
- A Fan-favorite live streaming application known as FACEBOOK LIVE that offers one-touch uploading of status and photos.
- In the market as the most prolific video broadcasting app for android is Facebook live that offers media broadcasting for as long as 90 minutes.
- The interesting feature is that emoticons can hover on a video with just a single tap. Upon halt, on user’s profile with high definition video can be uploaded for viewing later.
- One of the contemporary live broadcasting apps known as Instagram. Tapping on Live button and swiping a story plays a video.
- Instagram doesn’t offer video viewing on a browser, as that is exclusive to mobile phones only.
- Once a video stream get ended, there’s no option to play the video again so we can say that Instagram is for those who want to live in the moment.
- A video broadcasting app that offers a broad range of handy features and known as Ustream.
- Ustream allows users to upload old videos with original playback quality. On an iOS device using Ustream user can stream different broadcasts and view other’s video.
- Ustream application has a massive subscribers’ base that leads to an increase in the number of views.
- Through AirPlay feature that is available in the iOS device, Ustream can be connected on TV. By favorite channels, new broadcasts notify users through the popup.
- The oldest and strongest online video streaming platform is known as YOUTUBE.
- These YouTube video streaming app for iPad and iPhone provides access to hours of sports, movies, news, TV seasons and much more.
- YouTube's upload feature offers a huge range of features that include filters, editing, music and many more. The App is available on the App Store.
There are a number of video streaming mobile apps available for both iOS and Android, but in the article, the apps we have discussed are the best of them.
These mobile video streaming apps are the one for which we have received a maximum number of positive and reliable reviews from subscribers.
Created on Sep 28th 2019 04:57. Viewed 301 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.