Top Trends In The Automation Testing Services To Look For In 2020by Audrina Grey Travel Technology Analyst
With rapid advancements and technology proliferation, the software testing landscape is also evolving at a tremendous pace. Transformations in testing trends are introducing a notable impact on the quality of software applications across assorted verticals including the travel domain. Automation testing services are the major trendsetters in the testing methodologies as they ensure effective and efficient application functioning.
Here is more on the key technologies and techniques, which are likely to rule the test automation trends in 2020 for the travel industry.
1. Codeless Test Automation: Automation in testing has been a major breakthrough. Additionally, in order to enhance the scalability of test automation, the codeless test automation concept has come to fray. It enables autonomous testing without the involvement of human efforts, preventing the need to think about coding. This testing method considerably increases the resulting efficiency while reducing the time involved.
2. Artificial Intelligence: Another notable technology that is going to revolutionize the test automation industry, AI is all poised to overcome the existing challenges of testing methodologies. With AI in testing, enterprises will be able to enjoy the best precision and accuracy in their IT systems. Instead of manual procedures and human involvement, AI will ensure attaining a stage where machines will presume the control.
3. AutoScaling CI/CD Runners for Parallel Testing: Automation testing services save considerable time but if you want to underpin the optimum benefits then parallel test execution is the way out. This execution facilitates running test script over multiple test environments. By 2020, enterprises will look forward to selenium grid-based parallel automation testing. One can either consider using on-premise parallel testing or cloud-based selenium grid provider Lambda test. Lambda test allows parallel test execution on 2000+ browsers.
4. Robotic Process Automation (RPA): This technology has been picking up momentum in the software testing domain. By automating common business workflows, one can reduce human errors appreciably. RPA has the potential to automate even the most complicated processes involved in testing. This automation methodology enables the machines to mimic human actions. It is revolutionary and highly competent in performing all tasks of automation testing tools.
5. Cyber Security testing on the Rise: The digital reformations of the modern times have given way to several security issues as well. To ensure the protection of critical data and facilitate safe transactions, enterprises want security testing solutions for systems, applications, and networks. Thus, there is a great demand for cyber-security testing. Implementing this security testing procedure will help enterprises build brand loyalty and avert economic losses.
6. Big Data Testing to Empower Enterprises: With an enormous increase in data volume and data types, enterprises across industries are moving towards the big data testing technology. Mining structured or unstructured will require effective solutions to implement improved decision making with precise data validations. This will help enterprises achieve better market targeting and strategizing.
Singling out the best testing service provider
If you are from travel domain, it would be wise to look for a company that provides effective automation testing services for IT applications across travel and hospitality industry. An organization that provides test advisory, functional & non-functional testing etc. would be ideal in this respect. Also, check out if it extends intelligent and continuous testing as a part of new age testing, to reduce system failure risks and facilitate flawless operations.
Created on Mar 5th 2020 01:02. Viewed 227 times.