Top 2 Engineering Entrance Exam of Indiaby Sanjeev Kumar I am Sanjeev Kumar,A Comouter Engg.
Engineering is considered as one of the most choosing career after class 12th. In India, there are number of entrance exams conducted for 12th class students to take admission in the college. Engineering is highly popular among students as a career choice. Appearing for the entrance exams or competitive exams is the first step towards admissions in India’s top colleges for engineering.
The Exams for Engineering are conducted every year at both National and State ranks for choosing the most skilled and proficient candidates for admission into engineering institutions across the nation. Some of the prominent engineering colleges in India include the Indian Institute of Technology, National Institute of Technology, Birla Institute of Technology and many others. Almost all the engineering colleges we mentioned here are AICTE approved. Here we are giving you an idea about some of the most significant and respected engineering entrance exams in India are BITSAT, JEE Main, JEE Advanced, Karnataka CET, COMEDK and more. Read the complete article to know more about topmost engineering entrance exams of India.
1. JEE Main
Joints Entrance Exam Mains is the topmost engineering entrance exam of India. National Testing Agency conducts this exam twice in a year. Through this exam, students will get admission in National Institute of Technology, Indian Institute of Information Technology and many other centrally funded technical institutes. This year NTA introduces some changes in JEE Main Exam Pattern. Students are requested to visit offcial website to know more about the exam pattern. The application form for JEE Main are released now. You can apply for the exam at the official website. JEE Main Admit Card 2020 will be issued only to those students who successfully apply for the exam. Check important dates and details related to the exam in the following points.
· Official Website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
· Application Form Release date - 3rd September 2019
· Last Date to apply for the Exam – 30th September 2019
· Successful Transaction of Fees - 03.09.2019 to 01.10.2019(through Credit card/Debit card/Net banking/UPI and PAYTM service upto 11.50 p.m.)
· Admit Card Release Date - 6th December 2019
· JEE Main Exam Date 2020 - Between 06.01.2020 (Monday) to 11.01.2020(Saturday)
· Results – By 31/01/2020
2. JEE Advanced
Joint Entrance Exam Advanced is the gateway exam for India’s most prestigious institutes known as Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). Only those student will be eligible to take part in the examination who successfully clear cut off marks of the JEE Mains Exam. The application form for JEE Advanced will be released after the declaration of the result of JEE Mains. It is considered as one of the toughest engineering entrance exams of India. Check important dates and details related to the exam in the following points.
· Online Registration Form Release Date– Ist week of May 2020
· Last date to fill online registration form - 2nd week of May 2020
· Admit card release date - 3rd week of May 2020
· Date of examination - 3rd week of May 2020
· Answer keys – Last week of May 2020
Created on Sep 30th 2019 09:18. Viewed 235 times.