AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020by Sanjeev Kumar I am Sanjeev Kumar,A Comouter Engg.
The Admit Card of AP EAMCET will release in the 3rd week of April 2020. It will be released in online mode. Students can download it from the official website. You will require Application Number and Password to download the AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020. It will be issued only to those students who successfully apply for the AP EAMCET exam. The Application Form will be released in the 4th week of February 2020. Student can apply for the exam until the last week of March 2020. The exam will be conducted in the 3rd or 4th week of April 2020. Read the complete article for more information related to AP EAMCET Exam like Important Dates, How to Download Admit Card, Application Form, etc.
About AP EAMCET 2020
Students who are going to appear in the exam can check here all the important information related to AP EAMCET in the following table.
· Full Name of the Exam - Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test
· Popular as - AP EAMCET
· Conducted Body - JNTU Kakinada
· Official Website - apeamcet.nic.in
· Application Form Release Mode - Online
· AP EAMCET Application Form Release Date - 4th week of February 2020
· Last date to apply for the exam - In the month of March 2020
· AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020 - 3rd week of April 2020
· Examination Date - 4th week of April 2020
· Declaration of the Result - Ist week of May 2020
· Counselling Process - 2nd week of June 2020
The Application form will be made available in the website from the fourth week of February 2020. You can register and fill the complete application form by online mode from the website. Students can check the complete procedure of filling the application form from the instruction booklet available on the website. In the Application Form, you will need to enter your personal details. The last date to fill and submit the online form is till last week of March 2020 and with late fee is till April 2020.
AP EAMCET Admit Card
Hall Ticket is the most important identity proof of the student. You can download it from the official website. No student will be allowed to appear in the exam without Admit Card. You will require Application Number and Password to download the Hall Ticket. The Conducting Authorities will not send Admit Card separately to any student via post, mail or any other medium. You will need to visit the official website to download the Hall Ticket.
How to download Admit Card
This section is helpful for those who don't know how to download the Admit Card. A student just need to follow below-mentioned steps to download the Hall Ticket.
· First, go to the official website of : sche.ap.gov.in
· On the homepage click on the button "AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020".
· You will be redirected to a new tab.
· Enter Application Number and Password at the login portal.
· Click on the submit button.
· Your Admit Card will appear on the screen.
· Download it and take 2 to 3 printout copies for future use.
Details Available on the Admit Card
Students will see the below-written details on their admit card after downloading it. If you found any kind of discrepancy on the Admit Card then contact conducting authorities as soon as possible.
· Name of the student
· Father's and Mother's Name
· Date of Birth
· Mobile Number
· Local Status
· Registration number
· Roll number of the candidate
· Candidate's Photograph and signature
· Date, time & venue of AP EAMCET 2020 examination
Created on Nov 6th 2019 01:02. Viewed 102 times.