KEAM Admit Card 2020by Sanjeev Kumar I am Sanjeev Kumar,A Comouter Engg.
The application form for the KEAM exam will release in the month of February 2020. After the completion of the application form process, the student will eagerly wait for the release of Admit Card. The conducting authorities will release KEAM Admit Card 2020 in the 2nd week of April. Hall Ticket will be issued only to those students who successfully apply for the exam along with the payment of the fees. The Application form will release in online mode. Through this exam, student will get admission in Engineering/Architecture/Pharmacy/Medical & Allied courses in the state of Kerala. Read the complete article for more details regarding the KEAM exam, How to Download Admit Card etc.
Important Dates and Details of KEAM
Students can visit the official website of the KEAM for more information about the exam. You can check important dates and detail related to the exam in the following points.
· Full Name of the Exam - Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical
· Commonly known as – KEAM 2020
· Conducting Authority -Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala
· Level of the Exam - State
· Application Form Release Date – In the first week of the February 2020
· Last Date to apply for the exam – Last week of the February 2020
· KEAM Hall Ticket - 2nd week of April 2020
· Examination Dates - 4th week of April 2020
· Result - 3rd week of the May 2020
The application form for the KEAM exam will release in online mode. A student must know the eligibility criteria of the exam before filling the application form. Your application form will be rejected if you do not fulfill all terms and conditions of the Eligibility Criteria. In the application form of KEAM, you will be asked to enter your personal details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Valid Email Id, Address, etc. Students are requested to kindly check all the details carefully before submitting the application form.
KEAM Admit Card
Hall Ticket is the most important identity proof of the aspirants. The conducting authorities will release KEAM Admit Card in the month of May 2020. It will be released in online mode. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam without hall ticket. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala will not send admit card separately to any student via post, mail or any other medium. You will need to visit the official website to download it.
How to Download Hall Ticket
This section is beneficial for those students who don’t know how to download admit card for the KEAM exam. You just need to follow below-mentioned steps to download the hall ticket.
· Go to the official website- cee-kerala.org
· Click on the link “KEAM Admit Card”.
· Enter Application Number and Password to download the hall ticket.
· Click on the submit button.
· Your admit card will appear on the screen.
· Download it and take a printout copy of Admit Card for the future use.
Details Available on the Admit Card
Students will see the following details on the admit card after downloading it.
· Name of the student
· Aspirant ‘s Roll Number
· Application Number
· Examination Date
· Exam Timings and Venue
· Photograph and Signature
Created on Oct 5th 2019 03:18. Viewed 127 times.