Tips to travel in style in wintersby Neil Adver Marketing
Winter holidays are the best time to travel and make memories. So get up, pack your bags and explore a new place. But before heading out, you must pack your stuff wisely ensuring you have a light travel. And not only light but you have to look stylish as well. Always carry some of the essential winter pieces to create your own look like a jacket, cardigan, woollen jeggings, shawl or scarf, etc.
Here are some tips for you to travel in style:
· Layers are your saviour. While travelling during winters, these are non-negotiable. Starting to feel hot, shed a layer or two. Not feeling warm enough, have an extra sweater or cardigan on hand. For this, carry a slightly larger bag and save some space for that extra layer.
· Always carry a scarf or shawl. A scarf is kind of like a small weapon, ready to load. Not only they are a great way to accessorize the outfit during the winters, but they are small enough to stash in a purse or carry-on bag and pull out if your neck is cold or if you want to wrap something around your shoulders. Shawl is slightly thicker but definitely a must-have when the temp is chilling outside.
· Choose footwear wisely. Plan ahead to where you are going? What kind of shoes and footwear you will require? Are you comfortable in boots with heels or not? Make these decisions and then choose footwear which will provide you comfort and style together. For treks in mountains, sports shoes are the most comfortable choice.
· Carry an extra pair of socks. Traveling with extra socks in your carry-bag or purse will bring you a lot of peace of mind. Have you been walking in the snow? Switch out those socks once checking in. Are your feet super cold? Pop on that extra pair. Carrying extra socks is a lifesaver and would save you from those cold shivers.
· Try something new, instead of pairing your denims with the basic greys and blacks, go with bright-coloured pullovers or cardigans with some quirky all-over prints to jazz up your winter style! From prints in white that can give your bright-coloured pullover a beautiful contrast, to vivaciously coloured prints on pastel-hued pullovers or sweaters, one can never have enough of printed sweaters this winter.
· Amp up your style quotient with an oversize coat or long sweaters or cardigans that can double as a blanket in the chilly plane. This will give you a great style quotient and an easy save from the chilly winds of the season. You can styles these with woollen kurtas along with winter tights or palazzos.
If you are looking for winter kurtas, outerwear, bottomwear & shawls, visit Aurelia’s online portal and shop all you love. This winter, make your trip as stylish as you want with Aurelia’s new winter collection.
Created on Dec 31st 2019 02:47. Viewed 231 times.