Submit British Citizenship application on behalf child.

by Shalini B. Criminal and Family Lawyer

There are a number of ways to apply for a child to be registerd as British. Firstly , you must make sure that you read and understand the Home office guidence to satisfy yourself that you are applying under the correct subsection of the British Nationality Act 1981 and application route.

The application process can be complicated and confusing which is why it is imperative to seek the assistance of an experienced solicator before submitting application.

Your solicator will be abie to review your case and will be able to assess which application would be most appropriate for your child.

If you have legal needs and want to deal with a firm who have your best interests at heart then contact us today for a consultation about your case. At Aschfords Law the ethos is to help clients by offering guidance and listening to concerns while working towards the best result possible.

The aim of Aschfords Law is to offer the quality service of a city firm, but with the personal approach of a local firm. Client satisfaction is very important and Aschfords Law is very particular about giving clients the right advice and helping them to save money if they can. Please contact us today for further advice and assistance on 020 3586 4050, 0758293 2830 or email us at  

Sponsor Ads

About Shalini B. Advanced   Criminal and Family Lawyer

58 connections, 0 recommendations, 132 honor points.
Joined APSense since, February 22nd, 2015, From Harrow, United Kingdom.

Created on Dec 17th 2018 04:02. Viewed 213 times.


No comment, be the first to comment.
Please sign in before you comment.