by Shalini B. Criminal and Family Lawyer

We can advise you on all aspects of U.K divorce, separation of unmarried couples, dissolution of civil partnerships or nullity and judicial separation.

It is difficult at the beginning of a case to judge the timescale of a divorce although we are confident that we can advise you on an estimate at the preliminary meeting. Very often separate but related issues arising from the divorce will need to be resolved before obtaining the Decree Absolute. Practical arrangements for the care of children will also have to be resolved to satisfy the Court, and it is very often the case that future financial arrangements between yourself and your former spouse should be settled prior to obtaining the Decree Absolute (see below).

A Divorce Petition cannot be issued unless the couple have been married for more than one year. Although it does not matter where you were married, it does matter where you and/or your spouse are living at the time the Petition is issued.

Please contact us today for further advice and assistance on 020 3586 4050, 0758293 2830 or email us at

Sponsor Ads

About Shalini B. Advanced   Criminal and Family Lawyer

58 connections, 0 recommendations, 132 honor points.
Joined APSense since, February 22nd, 2015, From Harrow, United Kingdom.

Created on Oct 9th 2018 04:58. Viewed 278 times.


No comment, be the first to comment.
Please sign in before you comment.