Spouse Visa Uxbridge

by Shalini B. Criminal and Family Lawyer

If you are already married or in civil partnership and over 18, you may wish to come or stay in the United Kingdom as the husband, wife, civil partner, fiancé(e), proposed civil partner or unmarried/same-sex partner of a person settled here or a migrant worker/student.

It is important to note that your partner cannot be related to you, UK law prohibits relationships between siblings and other relatives. For this application, you would have show that you have met your partner in person. In addition, for your application to succeed you need to prove that you relationship is a genuine and subsisting, you must intend to stay with your partner permanently in the UK. Immigration law in the UK does not allow for marriages based on convenience. Furthermore, an individual has to meet the financial and the English Language requirements for his or her application to be successful. If you would like to extend your stay in the UK, you must meet all the criteria abovementioned and the suitability requirement. We are happy to assist you in meeting these requirements and answering any questions you may have on this matter.

You should be aware that it is your responsibility to inform the Home Office if your relationship ends.

If you have legal needs and want to deal with a firm who have your best interests at heart then contact us today for a consultation about your case.

Please contact us today for further advice and assistance on 020 3586 4050, 0758293 2830 or email us at

Sponsor Ads

About Shalini B. Advanced   Criminal and Family Lawyer

58 connections, 0 recommendations, 132 honor points.
Joined APSense since, February 22nd, 2015, From Harrow, United Kingdom.

Created on Nov 19th 2018 23:46. Viewed 280 times.


No comment, be the first to comment.
Please sign in before you comment.