HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT EPSON PRINTER ERROR CODE 0X97?by Shery Williams Travel &Tourism
Epson manufactures one of the best printers and sells it around the world. By delivering highly advanced features and customer services, the company earned its reputation in the market. The printer is one of the basic necessity for all those who are in touch with technology. However, best doesn’t always mean perfect, as users may face many issues or errors related to Epson printer.
Though out of all the errors, one such error is 0x97 which encounters by many users, and it is quite common among the users. Epson printer error code 0x97 generally occurs when users are using the Epson printer from a very long period. This error code 0x97 can occur on the screen without warnings and signs to the user’s screen. Generally, this error 0x97 indicates that switch off and on the printer as it present on the printer. Epson printer error code 0x97 will appears during the time you take print from the printer, and this error will stop the printing process later on.
Nevertheless, if this error keeps displaying on the screen, in this situation, you are not able to use the printer until you resolve the error code 0x97. One of the most important reasons behind the occurrence of this error is that it happens due to internal hardware issues. Need not to worry, there are some Epson models which are popular to have this type of hardware issues, and their motherboard suddenly fails. To troubleshoot this issue follow the below given steps and resolve the error which creates hurdle in your printing experience. The steps are discussed below.
Steps to Troubleshoot Epson Printer Error Code 0X97
Below we are discussing a few troubleshooting steps which help you in resolving the Epson printer error code 0x97 without any trouble. But many times, these error codes are more time is taken and more tricky to fix. For this, follow the steps in the correct sequence as mentioned below to avert all-hurdle and trouble. Here how to do it:
Solution-1: Unplug the Epson Printer and then Again Plug-In
1. Firstly, launch the casing of the printer and check if any paper is blocked or anything trashed into it. If anything found, carefully remove it from the Epson printer.
2. Next, remove all the cartridges from the printer.
3. Once you remove ink cartridges from the Epson printer, remove all the cables and USBs which is connected from the printer.
4. Then, long click the ‘Power’ button present on the printer, doing this will free all the remaining current available on the printer.
5. Now, you need to plug back all the USBs and cable to the printer.
6. Once finished, ‘Power’ on the printer and check if the still resolve or still exists. If it exists, follow the next solution.
Solution-2: Clear all the Blocked Epson Printer Nozzles
Sometimes, some wasted or exhausted ink near the upper sprayer of the printer can also generate the Epson printer error code 0x97. To troubleshoot this error, we advise you to properly clear the head of the nozzles properly. Here are a few simple steps which help you in fixing the error code 0x97 without any trouble. Here how to do it:
1. Initially, you need to ‘Power off’ the printer and then detach from the system as well as a power switch.
2. Next, you need to launch the case of the Epson printer to clear the blocked nozzles.
3. For this, take a spongy cloth and soaked it with the ammonia-based cleansing fluid which easily available in the market.
4. Now, fold that spongy cloth in a same way printer contains casing, so that it can easily be fits in the top of the printer.
5. Then, leave the printer idle for at least 12 hours and let’s leave it dry properly.
6. Lastly, carefully take away the towel and close up the head of the printer after it is completely dry.
7. Try to take print of any document, and check if the error is resolved.
Source : Epson printer customer support number
Created on Feb 19th 2019 03:24. Viewed 412 times.