Reasons to Choose AWS Cloud Hosting in Indiaby Kanwar Preet Kaur Digital Marketing Executive
IT leaders will focus on reducing operational costs and achieving operational efficiency at the same time. One of the main areas of concern is over expenditure on storage or hardware. IT leaders are keen to ensure high availability when there are traffic peaks during particular seasons. However, this means high investments in infrastructure so as to make sure the capacity can always meet the demand. When capacity is much more, it means over expenditure and wastage.
Secondly, business owners will want their IT resources to save money. But traditional capital costs for infrastructure will need hefty upfront investments. And when software and hardware increases significantly you will be required to make huge investments in these assets that can become outdated quite quickly. Thirdly, when you have a non-standardized IT setting it is costlier to maintain if you consider costs of training, supports and security. IT staff is usually forced to spend a much larger portion of their budgets and time on non-differentiating activities. However, the truth is that IT leaders are keen that their staff should spend more time on adding value.
is because of these above-mentioned concerns that executive today face many
challenges in their existing infrastructure. The market however keeps changing
rapidly and there is a constant pressure as a result to adapt to these changes.
It is because of this reason that cloud services providers like the AWS or
Amazon Web Services are helping businesses use shared computing resources
faster rather than creating and maintaining private IT set-ups. This is why
more and more companies are thinking of signing up for AWS cloud hosting in India.
What benefits can you get from AWS cloud hosting in India?
- The AWS has been designed in a manner to allow ISVs, vendors and application providers host their applications safely, whether this is a current application or a new application. For instance, you may use the AWS management console or web services APIs for accessing their app hosting platform.
- With AWS cloud hosting in India, you can choose the OS, programming language, database, application platform and all other services you require. You get a virtualized environment which allows you to load services and software that your apps will need. So, the process of migrating applications becomes much smoother.
- When you choose to sign up for AWS cloud hosting in India, you will be provided with a reliable, scalable and secure infrastructure. This forms the backbone for Amazon’s huge online business. By using AWS you can also benefit from Elastic Load Balancing, auto scaling etc so that apps can be scaled up and down easily.
- AWS will also make use of an end-to-end approach for securing and consolidating the infrastructure. The biggest advantage with AWS is that will offer its services according to the best security practices in the industry. Besides, AWS will also be conducting routine audits for showing how secure its infrastructure is.
- AWS is known for its flexibility and you can use your preferred OS, databases and languages. This in turn helps to boost productivity without the IT team being forced to learn new skills. In short, this flexibility will allow you to focus on innovations rather than on infrastructures. When you find the opportunity for innovations, you will not need to wait long for procuring or supporting legacy apps. You will not need to rewrite the applications and you can use AWS computing powers to shift legacy apps into the cloud.
Created on Jan 31st 2019 06:47. Viewed 305 times.