QuickBooks File Doctor - Fix Company File and Network Errorsby Steve M. QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
QuickBooks file doctor tool is offered by Intuit and is
designed in a way to resolve the issues with the company files, data
corruption, windows issues, and various other issues. QuickBooks
file doctor tool can be of great use to the user if the user is facing data
damage or any other error that keeps the user from opening or accessing a particular
file. This tool comes handy in solving many QB issues, only if used wisely.
To know more about QuickBooks file doctor tool, read the blog post carefully, or the user can simply get in touch with our QuickBooks support team via our toll-free number +1-866-707-7925.
Types of QuickBooks file doctor tool
- . Built-in file doctor for QB desktop 2016 and later.
- . The QBFD stand-alone version. This version is used from the server where only the QuickBooks database server manager component is installed for file hosting purposes.
How much compatible is QuickBooks file doctor tool?
- . QuickBooks file doctor has been converted into QuickBooks built-in tool for QuickBooks desktop 2016 and the later. It is expected to work well with all QuickBooks desktop for windows version.
- . However, it should be noted that the QuickBooks file doctor tool is not compatible with any version of QuickBooks for MAC.
Steps to use QuickBooks file doctor tool
- . First of all, the user needs to download QB file doctor. And then open the qbfd.exe file, also the user needs to follow the instructions to install the tool.
- . Now the QB file doctor will open automatically after it gets installed on the system. In case it doesn’t open up on its own, then in that case, the user needs to visit the start menu and open the tool, or click the icon.
- . After that, search the company file from the drop down list and then click on the browse option to find the file manually.
- . The next step is to select the check file damage only option and then click on the diagnose file option.
- . The user is then required to enter the admin password when needed. The user will see an option to update the file to the latest version, if the user is making use of QuickBooks 2011 or older version.
- . After that the QuickBooks file doctor tool will start repairing the files, and this might take some time.
- . If the repair will be successful, then an option to open the repaired file directly from the tool will be seen. For multiple version users, the tool will ask for the software version to be opened.
- . QuickBooks file doctor tool works magically and repair the damaged files and network errors.
QuickBooks file doctor tool can be one of the finest tools, if used in a proper manner. The information provided in this blog can help the QuickBooks users to make the best of this tool.
However, if by any chance the user is unable to use this tool, then in that case, the user can get in touch with our QuickBooks enterprise customer support team via our toll-free number .i.e. +1-866-707-7925. Our team will assist in making the best of QB file doctor.
You"ll like other article:
QuickBooks Has Stopped Working Or Not Responding Error
QuickBooks Com Error Crash While Mailing Invoices
Created on Jan 30th 2020 00:50. Viewed 261 times.