Process to immigrate into Canada through express entry programby Dct Immigration A passion for cultural diversity and helping peopl Canada is the only country which has made policies to benefit the immigrants in several ways, the Canadian government is clever according to their perspective but according to the immigrant's point of view, they are getting benefitted by the Canadian government. Despite being the neighbour country of the U.S.A people these days prefer Canada to immigrate and settle down. Most of the immigrants are from India, the Middle East, and many other Asian countries.
Express entry program by the government of Canada
The Canadian government has proposed a lot of programs to provide a smooth and hassle-free service for immigrants. Canada express entry program is one of the most popular forms to immigrate into Canada which was proposed by the Canadian government in 2015, it is a system which process applications for people who wish to immigrate to Canada and people who are skilled and professional workers/laborers.
Requirements for the entry of immigrants through the Express Entry program
• Work Experience: A person immigrating should at least have 12 months of continuous, full time, skilled work experience completed within the previous 10 years. And their work should also be classified under a recognized department. The immigrants will also need to submit the proof/certificate of work experience to the Canadian government.
• Language proficiency: an immigrant has to perform a language test where they will perform a test of speaking either English or French language and they have to be profound and should pass the test otherwise their application can get rejected by the Canadian government.
• Educational qualification: an immigrant should at least have a certificate of high school or graduate or diploma which is equivalent to the Canadian high school or diploma. And immigrant has to submit the proof of qualification to the government too.
• Financial support: immigrants should have enough funds to support themselves and the other family members (if immigrated). Immigrants also need to show bank statements and previous payroll documents to the government of Canada.
• Age factor: candidate should at least be of age 18. The candidate should age a maximum of 35-37 otherwise the candidate will lose some points on the test.
• Identification proof of the nationality: will have to provide the identification proofs copy to the Canadian government.
• The candidates meet all the requirements; they also must score a total of at least 67 points out of 100 on the eligibility test set by the Canadian government. There is always beneficial to the Canadian government if someone migrates into Canada because the religion and culture will be recognized by the people and in the future, the immigrants or the citizens will also have lots of opportunities to succeed.
Created on Dec 14th 2019 02:14. Viewed 369 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.