Process to get Canadian citizenshipby Dct Immigration A passion for cultural diversity and helping peopl Immigration to Canada serves as the foundation for enhancing economic growth and which brings people, customs and traditions, religion and culture to the forefront of Canadian Government policy. The process of getting entry into Canada is quite simple and non-problematic for the ex-pats.
Easy entry into Canada
Canada is one of the most welcoming countries in the world for new immigrants from all over the world. In 2016, Canada welcomed close to 27,000 refugees to the country and has pledged $5 million to assist Syrians. The country has developed a rich diversity in the cultures, religions, and communities over the years because of people from all parts of the world that come and settle in the country. The Canadian Federal and provincial governments are constantly updating their immigration programs, to help the immigrants get visas easily without any hassle.
People mostly immigrate from the Middle East, India, and France (Mostly to Quebec province) and the USA to live here and avail the government schemes and facilities. People seem keen to move into Canada for various reasons, a better lifestyle, a good education, a clean and healthy environment, and many other reasons. This country has remained a popular choice for the ex-pats for many Decades because of the schemes provided by the Canadian government for the immigrants. The country ranks in the top 50 for the Mercer quality of the living survey, top 3 in most welcoming countries for immigrants and refugees, 7th in the safety and security surveys, and many more.
The immigration process for ex-pats.
Immigration to Canada serves as the foundation for enhancing economic growth and which brings people, customs and traditions, religion and culture to the forefront of Canadian Government policy. Each of the provinces in Canada has the necessary authority to implement its provincial immigration programs (PNP) by which any immigrant can apply for Canadian citizenship.
The process of getting entry into Canada is quite simple and non-problematic for the ex-pats.
Immigration to Canada is easy with the most popular forms:
• Applications to apply for your first permanent resident card. This document allows immigrants to work and live in any province in Canada.
• Expats can also apply to have their permanent resident card replaced if it has been damaged, lost, stolen, or in other way made unusable right here at Immigration Direct.
• PR card renewals are also can be performed easily with the company's helpful online guidance. People can visit the online portal for any kind of query in Canada immigration services.
• After immigrants have their permanent resident card for a while, and they decided to take the next logical step, can apply for Canadian citizenship with the services offered by this company as well. With Canadian citizenship, they won’t have to worry about filing immigration forms anymore.
Canadian citizens will also have to be familiar with the rights, values, institutions, government, and history of Canada. A test will be administered to anyone who is applying for permanent citizenship to test their knowledge and will be interviewed by the immigration officer.
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Dec 14th 2019 01:28. Viewed 354 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.