Online Examination System: A digital solution to conduct flawless Examination and Evaluationby iCloudEMS India CEO Technology is making its place in every sphere of Higher Education System and COVID-19 has brought the education activities including Examination on digital platform that changed the system forever with the accelerated innovative approaches to support education continuity. The administration of Examination and Evaluation consists of plethora of tedious tasks and transforming the processes to improve efficiencies is the perpetual concern of Higher Education Institutes. Online Examination System automates the Examination related intricacies to reduce the time consumed and increase the productivity of associated human power.
What is Online Examination System:
Online Examination System is a cloud-based platform that replaces the physical Examination Centres with Virtual space for strategically assessment of students’ learning on web using computers.
Important functions of Online Examination System:
· Hassle-free management of material and human resources in Examination activities.
· Vigilant supervision towards zero-tolerance to cheating and misconduct.
· Real-time interaction between students and invigilator.
· Digital storage of all answer scripts with associated documents.
· Safe-guard and transparent Evaluation system.
· Quick result processing and precise grading mechanism.
· Track of learning trajectory of students with respect to Outcome based education (OBE) framework.
Advantages of Online Examination System:
A comprehensive Online Examination system such as the one offered by iCloudEMS, deals with the challenges while conducting, evaluating and processing of myriad of Examination tasks in swift and automated way. Following are the significant advantages of the system in different landscape:
Examination and Invigilation:
· Online Examination System digitizes the scheduling and publishing of Examination with automated date sheet generation options to avoid unnecessary clashes among the same day exams.
· It has become easy to generate Question papers with effective collaboration among all faculty members involved and the higher authorities for quick feedback and review.
· It comprises customized question paper formats and extensive question bank to prepare question papers in line with OBE and Bloom’s taxonomy norms.
· There is provision of shuffling questions unlike the traditional examination system that ensures anti cheating approach.
· Well-designed methodology for assigning invigilation duties to faculty members on different group of students.
· It eliminates the need of exam centre allotment and the logistics management, that makes it a cost-effective option to go for.
· It is a robust exam portal that delivers scalable option to conduct multiple exams with many students at the same time which is not easy with pen-paper examination model.
· LIVE proctoring feature of iCloudEMS presents a rational and fool-proof tech-driven ecosystem at with multi-level invigilation and prompt action taking functionalities.
iCloudEMS ensures simplification in Evaluation process as well, like organizing the Examination. The Evaluation becomes fast and easy with the Online Examination System irrespective of type of questions whether subjective or objective ones. Following are the advantages of Online Examination System with respect to Evaluation process:
· Web storage of the answer scripts makes the evaluation flexible and secure for instructors.
· The digital version of answer sheets makes them resistant to manipulation that protects the sanctity of assessment.
· On-screen evaluation methodology reduces the turnaround time of checking and publishing the answer sheets.
· Centralized dashboard view of examination and evaluation generates a transparent ecosphere for the management to monitor the progress.
· Online Examination System expedites the results due to computerized checking and calculation of grades.
· It helps the stakeholders to judge the cognitive abilities of students as their result is mapped with the learning outcomes of the course.
· The automated credits computation with Online Examination System lowers the possibility of mistakes and builds the trust of stakeholders.
· The confidential results are stored in cloud-based servers that make it accessible to the ones who are allowed for the same.
National Education Policy 2020 has recommended on-demand Examination protocols to empower competency-based learning and avoid rote learning. The initiatives like this can only be executed by integrating technology in Examination operations. iCloudEMS is an innovator that allows Higher Education Institutes to adopt modern digital ways towards productive examination management and making the assessment immune to unprecedented human and natural disruptions.
Created on Sep 7th 2021 04:59. Viewed 452 times.