Method for unlocking a Keyboard with Microsoft Support!by Pammy Grace Microsoft Support 1-844-6513-666
A non-functioning keyboard affects the productivity in a working arena. It may range to any software and hardware issue causing to such menace. Unplug the battery and all the peripherals as well that might hamper its functioning.
The sticky keys cause the PC to emit a beep when the Ctrl, Alt or shift key is pressed. It may also stick when any lock key on the keyboard is pressed. This can be altered by visiting Control panel from the start menu. Type the “keyboard” word working under the control panel. This would work and if it doesn’t, there is a series of test and procedure for a detailed explanation of the same.
- Hold the ctrl key along with the alt and delete button simultaneously. This will bring a dialog box on the screen which will ask the user’s username as well as a passkey for unlocking the keyboard.
- In the second step, begin with reviewing the text that reads that only domain or the user id can get access for unlocking the system. You should have seen an icon and the username as well as choosing the setting. In case your name isn’t present in the list, you are required to get the code from that specified user.
Promptly reach Microsoft Technical Support if you need help with the process. You can ask any other related help from our technical experts who work with dedication and zeal to provide you the best.
- Insert the appropriate password for your id.
- For the requisite, hit the OK button. This will make a dialog box appeared on the screen.
- Hold the control or alt or delete button for logging into again in case the system doesn’t open immediately or by default.
Is the process complete now? Just remember that for every problem, the restart is not the only solution. You have to follow the technical steps for unlocking the PC. In case you need any certified technician to guide you, dial Microsoft Tech Support Canada 1-844-888-3870 to have a one on one discussion with our clients. Our support team of technicians works all round the clock to bring relevant answers to you.
Created on Apr 25th 2018 01:46. Viewed 595 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.