How to Update Microsoft Outlook?by Pammy Grace Microsoft Support 1-844-6513-666
It is necessary to keep your Outlook up to date; otherwise, it may contain security vulnerabilities and most importantly it does not contain the most recent junk mail filter which is released by Microsoft. So if it is not updated, then it is better to update your outlook to avail the benefits of recently updated features and to resolve other bugs.
So here, Microsoft Support has provided a complete process for the different operating system in order to update your Microsoft webmail application. Just follow the below method according to your operating system.
For Windows 7 and Vista:
- Firstly, open the Start menu and type ‘Update’ in the search field at the bottom of the menu. ‘Window Update’ will appear on your screen. Click on it to launch the windows update utility.
- Then tap on ‘change settings’ link.
- Then check mark the box under ‘Microsoft Update’ and click OK. It will tell the window update utility to check for updates for all the Microsoft programs installed on your system.
- Now click on ‘Check for updates’. A list will be shown of all available updates on your screen.
- Then click on ‘Install Updates’ to install all available updates. Then restart your system after completion of the process.
For Windows XP
- You have to open your web browser and go to the official site of Microsoft.
- Then click on ‘Express’ button to download the most important updates for your system.
- Then tap on the green ‘Install updates’ link to install all available updates. After completing the process, restart your system.
This process will help you in updating this web application. If still, you get stuck in any of the given steps, then don’t think and make a quick call at our toll-free Microsoft Technical Support Canada 1-844-888-3870 We will provide the instant solution for such issues.
Created on Jul 12th 2018 23:40. Viewed 644 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.