Men’s Wedding Suit Trends 2019by Parivar Ceremony Buy Indian Wedding Dresses Online
As much as it’s important for the bride to dazzle on the day of the wedding, the groom too has to honour her with a charming appearance. For a groom choosing the right suit is half the battle won. Following the latest trends at your wedding, you can look stylish effortlessly.
Here are the top men wedding suit trend that will rule this year -
1.Flannel - It is a soft woven fabric made from wool, cotton or synthetic material. Perfect for winters and spring season, flannel was a rich texture. On wearing it gives a smart and casual look. The fabric is thick and lustrous still is light in weight. The wool used in the flannel suits differentiates them from the other types. They are the alternative to regular suits. After the wedding over you can wear a flannel coat with your T-shirt and trainers.
2. Tweed -In the countryside wedding, the shade of brown are common. Tweed suits are the staple for a country barn wedding. Tweed is a rough woollen fabric which is soft and flexible. Tweed Wedding Suits For Men are comforting, suited for informal ceremonies. A wedding photo shoot in a rustic surrounding will highlight the suit. Three pieces and two pieces are a classic in tweet whereas you can even go for a waistcoat and jacket.
3. Double-breasted Waistcoat - After David Beckham wore a double-breasted suit in the royal wedding, it emerged as a hot wedding suit trend. Previously tagged as old-fashioned the waistcoat has a set of two or more overlapping buttons. They are made less formal by removing the lapels. The body shape of a slim man is more obvious in this type of waistcoat.
4. Coordinating ties - It’s not necessary for the grooms and groomsmen to match their tie colours to the brides and bridesmaids respectively anymore. Instead, they can choose a tie that compliments the colour of their jacket.
5. Dinner suits - The classic tuxedos with the peak collar also called dinner suit is high on fashion. Increasingly people have started wearing it in the daytime along with the evenings. Try velvet tux in bright colours like navy blue, black, burgundy and deep green for a royal look. A white dinner suit which matches with the bride's gown will get you both the maximum spotlight.
6. Mix & match - Usually the trousers and the coat are made from the same material. The shirt and waistcoat of the groom would differ in colour or print but blend with the overall suit. The preferences are changing now. Mixing and matching the three pieces and two pieces can create an extraordinary suit. You can wear a contrasting waistcoat or pair a trouser, coat and shirt which are unique in style. If your approach is right, you might achieve an out of the box look without appearing tacky. You have to plan in advance to wear such unconventional clothing, . For buying the best wedding suits for men, ask a few friends to critique the mix and match the suit.
7. Morning Suits - The morning suit is a typical western formal wear with has an elongated coat, waistcoat and a slim cut trouser. It became popular in 2018 and is not going anywhere. The back of the coat has a long flap that hangs below the hip section of the body. Revived by David Beckham it has become a part of the modern man's wardrobe. A fitted morning suit in shades of grey, blue, white and black are the ideal for a wedding.
Want to buy the above-mentioned suits in cotton, linen, silk, cashmere or velvet? Look for Men's Wedding Suits Online.
Created on Apr 9th 2019 07:39. Viewed 298 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.