Many Benefits of Engineered Wooden Flooringby Greenlam Laminates Home Improvement
The flooring of a house is one of the most important parts of its décor. It determines the aesthetics of the house as it beautifies the space and enchants the visitors with its grace and elegance. For these reasons, it is important to carefully choose the flooring material to be used in your home, and this decision should be made after researching all the options available. After all, it is not every day that you get a chance to design your dream home.
Different Kinds of Flooring:
If you are looking for flooring ideas, there is a wide variety of flooring materials available for you to choose from. Some of them are listed below: -
1. Marble Flooring - This is both durable and aesthetically appealing, giving an elegant finish to your living space.
2. Mosaic Flooring - Made from tiny stone-chips, this type of flooring is very pretty and unique to look at, though it is not as popular now as it used to be.
3. Concrete Flooring - Extremely tough, this type of flooring is mostly used for workspaces as it is able to withstand the weight of heavy equipment and vehicles.
4. Stone Flooring - Natural and stylish, the cool and hard surface of the floor made from granite or limestone is ideal for warmer climes.
5. Engineered Hardwood Flooring - When installing engineered hardwood flooring, one can choose from different species of wood such as Maple, Beech, Cherry, Oak, and Pine. Engineered hardwood flooring is extremely, durable and can last for many decades upon installation. They can also be re-finished whenever necessary. So essentially, these engineered wood floors offer the elegance and warmth of solid wood while being more durable and easy on the pocket.
Advantages of Engineered Wooden Flooring
Now that you know about the different types of flooring materials available, let us narrow our focus to talk specifically about the many advantages of engineered wooden flooring. The popularity of engineered hardwood as a flooring material is down to a number of advantages, and a home with this type of flooring enjoys several benefits. Some of them are listed below for your perusal:
1. Aesthetics: No matter where it is used, wood always looks elegant and classy. Engineered wood has a top layer of real hardwood and therefore, enjoys all the aesthetic advantages of hardwood flooring without the maintenance hassles of pure hardwood. It makes the house look warm, spacious, and sophisticated while improving the ambience of the interiors.
2. Choice: Engineered wooden flooring gives a wide range of variety of choices in terms of finishing. Various species of logs such as Oak, Wenge, Sapele, and Ash are used to make the top layer of engineered wood, so you can always select the one that fits best with your home and décor.
3. Maintenance: Engineered wood floors are easy to maintain as these are sturdy and durable. These are also unlikely to accumulate dust and grime, making them easy to clean and disinfect. All you need to do is vacuum the floor on a regular basis and keep it dry.
4. Durability: Engineered wooden flooring tends to last for decades, with little need for repairs and restoration, as it has a base layer of High Density Fiberboard (HDF) which is extremely durable and sturdy.
5. Investment: Engineered wood flooring is a good investment as it will add to the market value of your house if you ever decide to sell it.
6. Stability: Engineered wood flooring is tougher and more stable than both solid wood and laminates. It is not prone to warping and has greater moisture-resistance than solid wood. At the same time, it is tougher and sturdier than laminates.
If the above factors have convinced you to install engineered wooden flooring in your house, contact the most reputed flooring suppliers in your vicinity to procure well-manufactured, high-quality engineered wooden flooring sheets that will transform your living space.
Created on Dec 29th 2017 06:34. Viewed 343 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.