Male infertility: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment Of The Problemby Indira IVF Indira IVF Center For IVF, IUI, ICSI Treatment
Male infertility is becoming a common problem across the world and the people who are suffering from it not only suffer physically but mentally as well. It is so disturbing to know that you cannot become a father just because of some biological problem. But with advancements in science and technology, things are getting better for you when you are suffering from male infertility. The problem of Male Infertility can be attributed to a variety of reasons and there are various treatments that are prescribed for the same given the extent and seriousness of the problem.
Major causes of male infertility:
The first thing that you need to know about male infertility before going for treatment is the reasons for male infertility. There can be various reasons that result in male infertility and make your life difficult. Here is a brief look at some of the major Male Infertility causes:
• The first problem can be associated with the generation or production of the sperm. It may be due to descended testicle, diabetes, HIV, Chlamydia or any other genetic defect. When there is enlargement in the veins inside the testicles, it can also lead to improper generation and functioning of the sperm.
• The second problem can be associated with how you deliver the sperm into the ovary. There can be various causes such as premature ejaculation, any block in your testicles, genetic causes which is known as cystic fibrosis. This could also be due to any injury or damage caused to your reproductive organ previously.
• Another common cause of male infertility is your lifestyle. If you are overexposed to cigarettes, alcohol, medicines or pesticides, it can be a major cause of male infertility as well.
• Another reason behind male infertility can be cancer which damages the reproductive system. Certain treatments that are used for cancer make use of radiation which can be also damaging to your fertility and this may be a reason why you are not able to have a child.
Symptoms of male infertility:
Any disease can be treated in the best manner only if it is identified at an early stage. So, if you are not able to reproduce, you need to have a look at some of the common symptoms of male infertility which in turn will help you to go for the right treatment of the same. To help you on this aspect, here is a look at the male
• The major symptom of male infertility is when your partner is not able to get pregnant. Both of you need to see a couple in such cases. In most cases, the male tends to avoid the doctors thinking there is some partner with the female partner only which is not always the cause.
• If you are over 35 and not able to reproduce, you must see the doctor.
• If you have taken the treatment for cancer and there are problems, it may be a sign of male infertility.
• If your partner has had a few miscarriages, then it could also be attributed to the male infertility only.
Treatment of male infertility:
The most important thing with any problem is to get the proper treatment and with male infertility, you may not always need the treatment. If it is mild, then proper care and changes in diet and lifestyle will do the job for you. But in some cases, it might not be enough and you have to go for the male infertility treatment. Here is a look at some of the common treatments employed for male infertility:
• If there is some kind of infection in the reproductive organ, using the antibiotics may do the job for you.
• If the problem is serious, you may need to go under the knife. When there is no sperm in your ejaculation, it is obtained directly from your testicle using the knife. There are modern techniques for the retrieval of the sperm that will get it done within just a few minutes only.
• When you are having the problem of premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction, then you shall go for the counseling. Meditation can also help a great deal in enhancing your strength. You can also turn to the superfoods that will help you out to have sustained ejaculations.
Male infertility has become a serious problem, but if you follow the right advice, it can be treated and you can have your successors without any major problem.
Created on Nov 17th 2019 05:18. Viewed 290 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.