Major Benefits of Paid Social Media Advertising for Your Businessby Colorado Digital Experts COLORADO'S LEADING DIGITAL AGENCY
Of course, moving from an organic social strategy to investing in paid social media can be scary. But if you are looking to instantly reach a new and targeted audience, paid social media advertising really works. Wondering why it is essential to have a paid social media presence?
The number of social media users worldwide is 3.484 billion as per the Global Digital Report 2019. The world’s internet users spend 6 hours and 42 minutes online each day. These figures show that social media is now a critical part of every marketing strategy. If you are not utilizing this cost-effective resource, you are missing out on the significant marketing opportunity.
How Paid Social Works Best?
Social media ads help you to target audiences which otherwise may not have seen your post while also increasing product and brand awareness. For maximum social media advertising effectiveness, you must know why people use social media and build strategies around it. Some of the reasons people use social media are to entertain themselves, deal with boredom, to socialize, and stay updated with current affairs.
Platforms for Paid Social Media Ads
All the major social networking platforms offer advertising options with each one having different audiences and serving different purposes. Make sure the platform you choose is the one used by your target audience, and where you are consistent and comfortable in building strategies. Amongst the various social media advertising platforms, Facebook and Instagram have the most popularity amongst users.
Facebook - When we talk about a ‘social network’, you automatically think of Facebook. It is a top choice for many businesses as it provides a great platform for businesses to flourish and target their paid social ads to their most likely customers. Facebook ads are designed to help you achieve campaign objectives of building brand awareness, boosting engagements, and creating online conversions.
You can target your audience based on demographics, geography, and interests while estimating the budget for pay per click. Facebook ads offer several paid promotional options:
- Photo and Video Ads
- Stories Ads
- Carousel Ads
- Slideshow Ads
- Collection Ads
- Instant Experience Ads
- Messenger Ads
- Lead Generation Ads
Instagram - With more than one billion active users on Instagram every month, this social media platform is great for businesses to advertise. If you are planning to use Instagram for your paid social campaigns, make sure your creatives are strong, as it is absolutely a visual medium. As Facebook owns Instagram, this social network supports the same campaign objectives and reflects some of the Facebook ad types:
- Photo and Video Ads
- Carousel Ads
- Collection Ads
- Instagram Stories Ads
Types of Social Media Ads
Once you have chosen the major platforms to advertise, how will you determine what types of ads work best on them? Different platforms have different ways to advertise. Some of the basic types of paid social media ads are as follows:
- Sponsored Posts - Use the tools to boost posts for more visibility. If you are a local business, target geographically to reduce accidental clicks and reach audiences who are likely to convert. Your posts must highlight your best content and encourage people to click, like, comment or share.
- Social Media Ads Placements - Some platforms like Facebook show your ads in various placements. Your ads may appear in a user’s newsfeed with a small “sponsored” label, can be seen outside of the newsfeed, or may appear on the platform’s affiliate websites. All the ways are equally effective and great for brand awareness.
- Remarketing Paid Social - This digital marketing technique is used to redirect previously visited users back to your site. A social media platform places a cookie in the browser of your site visitors. When they come back to the social media site, the ad invites them back to your site.
- Influencer Marketing - Look for the influencers who are aligned with your brand, followed by your target customers, have a significantly engaged following, can mention your brand, share your posts, and take other actions on social media.
Benefits of Paid Social Media Advertising
Whether you are looking for visibility, engagement or sales, there are certain major advantages of using paid social media advertising for your business.
- Implementing a social media strategy is a great way to increase your brand recognition and improve brand loyalty.
- Advertising on social media can instantly amplify your brand visibility.
- Paid social media advertising gives you complete control over who sees your ad.
- Social media advertising is a cost-effective way to promote your business.
- Being a networking and communication platform, you can interact with people and take a personalized approach for better customer satisfaction.
- The increased business visibility helps you to drive leads, more traffic, and sales.
- Social media is an ideal way to present your best content that integrates your targeted keywords and help improve search engine rankings.
- Use social media as a research tool to gather market insights and measure conversions.
Created on Jun 19th 2019 05:10. Viewed 618 times.