Luxury Vinyl Flooring Vs Real Hardwood Flooringby Lisa C. Marketing Writer
When you take luxury vinyl tile/plank in your hand, it might feel like as if it is a piece of wood. That’s because it is thicker than traditional vinyl flooring material.
The look that modern LVT or LVP create in your home is close to that of hardwood. If you install luxury vinyl flooring adequately, no one can identify that it is not real hardwood floor without touching floor surface.
But the fact is, luxury vinyl flooring and hardwood flooring have significant dissimilarities between them. This article attempts to explain some of the major differences between these two popular flooring materials –
- Real hardwood flooring is a luxury, premium, and desirable thing in the world. On the other hand, luxury vinyl tiles imitate the look of hardwood and other varieties of real wood and render the same warm, luxury, and elegant feel in your home ambiance.
- Luxury vinyl is cheaper material, especially when compared to the cost of real hardwood flooring.
- The look of real wood is hundred percent natural and real. Nature is the artist behinds its look. But the appearance of luxury vinyl tiles is a result of modern printing technology that flawlessly prints wood effects on the tile.
- LVT flooring is completely waterproof and water-resistant. We cannot say that for real hardwood flooring. No matter how much you have invested for the maintenance of your wood flooring, water or moisture will remain its number one enemy.
- If you hardwood flooring, you will need to maintain it well without employing proscribed cleansing solutions and methods. But, cleaning and maintaining LVT flooring is a real breeze; you don’t have to follow a long list of dos and don’ts to maintain your luxury vinyl tile/plank flooring.
Created on Aug 19th 2021 08:20. Viewed 74 times.