How To Clean Greasy Stainless Steel Mosaic Backsplash In Kitchen?by Lisa C. Marketing Writer
The first purpose of kitchen backsplash is to protect the wall behind stove. Now imagine the condition of this area if there was no backsplash.
Its second purpose is to add an interest to the wall. Backsplash is the most attractive feature of a wall. And if your backsplash is stainless steel one, boom, you have added a shiny and durable element to your wall.
However, unclean stainless steel backsplash is anything but attraction. In fact, it would be an unpleasant, unhygienic experience to work in a kitchen that has sticky, greasy backsplash and counter.
Stainless Steel Kitchen Backsplash Maintenance
Below are some of the best practices for cleaning and removing grease off your stainless steel mosaic kitchen backsplash –
· Use liquid or powdered detergent. How do you clean your greasy utensils? Your answer would be soap/detergent. So, to remove grease from your steel backsplash also, it is a great idea to use detergent. The best way is to mix some detergent in water and rub with a brush or cleaning sponge.
· For deeper cleaning, use lukewarm water. If the grease on the backsplash has hardened, it is advisable to work with lukewarm soapy water. The ideal method is to spray the lukewarm soapy water over the backsplash multiple times before rubbing and cleaning the stains. Trust me, it will save you from hours of hard work.
· Do not use abrasive, wired scrubber. Although stainless steel mosaic tiles are hard to stain, wired sponge are a no no thing for them.
· Use a stainless steel only cleaner. If you have not been able to remove grease following any of the aforementioned methods, use a commercial grade cleaning solution. Read and follow the directions to use the solution to achieve best results.
· Hire a professional service. If you still aren’t happy with the results of these DIY cleaning and maintenance practices, you should speak to a professional tile cleaning service in your area.
Looking to buy stainless steel mosaic tiles for your kitchen backsplash? Check out MosaicsAndTile.com, one of the leading suppliers of stones and tiles in the United States.
Created on Jun 9th 2019 23:42. Viewed 588 times.