How to Use Forge for Halo: Reach on PC Before Officially Release?by Alex hydra technical expert in Internet security
Halo is one of the best games in recent times, and it keeps getting even better. The game is offering the Forge option for gamers; however, it is not available right now. Although this does not mean you cannot use it right now. So, here are the steps to use forge for Halo; reach on PC before it officially releases.
- You have to launch the File Explorer on your system.
- Open the drive where Halo: Reach on PC in installed.
- Go to Program Files (x86) file and choose it.
- You have to choose Steam folder.
- Then you should navigate to steamapps file and choose it.
- You have to pick common folder.
- You should check and locate ‘Halo The Master Chief Collection’ file, and then open it.
- Go to MCC folder.
- Next step, choose a Content file.
- Now, you should open the Paks file and folder right over there.
Edit in HxD
If you would like to edit in HxD, then abide by the given steps.
- You should launch the HxD on your system.
- Navigate to the HxD and launch MCC-WindowsNoEditor.pak.
- You have to hold Control + G keys at once on your keyboard.
- Doing this will launch up HEX search section. We require to browse for two series of codes.
- Navigate to the ‘Offset’ section, and you should paste the character series: 1E302110.
- You have to select OK, and then this program will shift the cursor to the first code line we require.
- You should go to the code section and choose first two 0s and put 27 instead.
- You have to redo the instruction from 3rd to 6th, but instead for characters series: 1E2F52D0.
- After both code strings are edited, Save edit and permit program to complete its work.
- Now, launch Steam and open Halo: The Master Chief Collection in the Anti-Cheat Disabled Mode.
- Go to the main menu and choose Create to begin Forging.
Alternative: Get a Higher Build Limit and New Forge Objects
- You should download and extract the Forge World map special version.
- Go to the folder ‘Halo The Master Chief Collection’ once again by pursuing the procedures you used to .pak file to get.
- You should choose “haloreach.”
- Navigate to the maps file and select it.
- Now, you have to shift ‘forge_halo.map.’ folder you downloaded to the maps file you have launched.
- Finally, Windows will request if you would like to change the regular folder of a similar name along with the new one. Select the Yes option.
EmilyWilliams is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, she has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup .
Created on Dec 6th 2019 08:22. Viewed 106 times.