How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android?
by James B. software
Shifting from iPhone to Android can be a hassle. It is not easy to transfer data from one device to another, especially when it comes to switching the operating system. WhatsApp is a popular messaging platform, and you may not want to lose its data while switching to a new phone. Here is how you can transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android.
Moving WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android through Email
If you want to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android through email, then you need to follow the instructions given below.
- First of all, you have to open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Then you should select the Settings menu.
- You have to choose the Chat Settings.
- Thereafter choose the conversation you would like to store. You will swipe leftward & view another menu.
- Tap on Export Chat & even affix the pictures & videos to the email.
- Later, you should input the email ID you would like to share it to & tap on Send.
- Now, you can access this data via the email on your Android device.
Transferring WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android Using Dr.Fone
You can also move WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android using Dr. Fone. Follow the instructions given below.
- Get started by installing Dr.Fone Toolkit to the PC.
- Then you should open the program.
- You have to select the Restore Social Application.
- Go to the upper leftward column & you can choose WhatsApp.
- You should navigate to the menu & select Transfer WhatsApp messages from the middle of the display.
- Later, you should connect both devices to the computer through USB.
- Now, the software will identify both iOS devices.
- You have to tick the iPhone as a source & destination as the Android.
- Then you should click on Transfer to start.
- When you are sharing a number of media files, It will take a few minutes.
- When the transfer is finished, it will be prompted.
- Your Android device messages will disappear.
- Now, you have to reopen the WhatsApp on the new device & you will be capable of viewing your transferred messages.
Moving WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android Using Backuptrans
If you want to move WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android using backuptrans, then you need to follow the instructions given below.
- First, you have to install Backuptrans on your Mac or PC.
- Ensure that you have installed the latest version of iTunes.
- Then you should attach both devices to the computer.
- Backuptrans will recognize them.
- You can select to move all WhatsApp messages from iOS to Android device.
- Locate the iOS on the list of devices, go to the toolbar & select Transfer Messages from iOS to Android.
- If you would like to move only some chats, there is a choice for separate transfer.
- Choose your iPhone & choose the WhatsApp contacts each.
- Select the contact & right-click on it.
- Then choose Transfer Messages with this contact to Android.
- Now, you need to verify to move to the Android device.
- Before you open the messages, ensure that you have to remove your cache & WhatsApp data.
- Reopen the WhatsApp & you should capable of viewing the messages transferred from iOS.
Becky Losby is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Created on Sep 25th 2019 07:34. Viewed 484 times.