How to Setup Bigpond Email in iPhone? 5 Easy Steps to Followby Bigpond Email Support Bigpond Email Technical Support
These days, iOSmobiles are the most common among the users. In this blog, we will help you with the step by step procedure to get started with your Bigpond Email in iPhone.
Check out the blog and learn how you can setup the Bigpond Email on your iOS Device without facing any issues.
How to Start Bigpond Email on iPhone or iPad?
Before you start, do the following setup that is required for seamless implementation of Bigpond Email in your iOS device.
· Find out the name of your domain, email address, and Bigpond email account’s password.
· Your iPhone/iPad needs to be connected with the Internet to open the web pages without any server connectivity issues.
· In case, you also want to access the same Bigpond email from another computer, that computer should also be configured well. You can choose the option ‘save emails on server’ to access them from any device and any location.
· Once you login in your Bigpond email from the official website, you can enter all required details as asked on the login page. Enter your email address and password.
· In case, you haven’t created the account yet, you can go to ‘Create an Account’ page and follow the below steps –
o Go to Settings and choose ‘Accounts & Passwords’ option.
o Under Accounts tab, you can click on ‘Add Account; option.
o Then, tap ‘other’ and then choose ‘Add Mail Account’ option.
o Now Enter your account information like – Name, Email Address (whatever you wish to keep. If the chosen email is not available, it will auto suggest the available email address options.), Password (read the password guidelines to ensure seamless setup), and Description (a descriptive name for your mailing account).
o Then click on Next and choose server type as IMAP.
o Then you can do the incoming and outgoing email server settings/
So, there were the basic steps that you can follow to setup your Telstra Bigpond Email Account to your iOS Device. Be it iPhone, iPad, or any other device, these steps will be useful to you.
Australian users can also connect with us on our toll-free number 1-800-849-315 and ask their doubts, queries, or anything to our experts.
We’ll are always a call away to assist you and fix your problems with prompt solutions. Call us now.
Created on Dec 10th 2020 10:42. Viewed 168 times.