How to Set Up Readable Voicemail and Voicemail Greeting on Spectrum Voice?by Wendy Murphy Tech Consultant Spectrum Voice provides lots of calling features and gives you freedom to call any number around the globe. It not only offers best phone calling options, but also provides many security features. Further, Spectrum Home Service is widely used across the US and it offers unlimited local and long-distance calling service.
Spectrum Voice comes with all great features including 3-way calling, forward all calls, call waiting, speed dial, return call, voicemail and so on. You can easily set up and use voicemail features with your Spectrum home phone service that allows you to leave a message whenever you are not able to receive calls.
Read More: How To Troubleshoot Spectrum TV Receiver (Cable Box)?
With an advancement in voicemail system, now users can also read voicemails. So, with this innovation, users can get voicemails in readable version. Spectrum Voice offers Readable Voicemail service where you can configure its features easily by following the below steps:
Procedure to Set Up Readable Voicemail
- Once you set up readable voice mail, you'll be able to receive an audio file as well as a full text transcription of the voicemail in your email.
- To receive Readable Voicemail transcriptions, you are allowed to create only five email addresses.
- Depending on the caller's language, voicemail transcription can be received in either English or Spanish.
- In case you decide not to receive voicemail transcription in a specific email address, you can delete that email from the Readable Voicemail page.
In order to set up Readable Voicemail on your Spectrum phone, first you need to turn voicemail feature on from Voice Online Manager. After you turn the voicemail feature on, follow the below steps to set up this feature:
- First go to Voice Online Manager and choose Settings.
- Now choose Voicemail Settings from there.
- Next, select Readable Voicemail, then choose ON.
- To get emails from Readable Voicemail, enter any five email addresses.
- In case you wish to remove any email address from there, click on X button or you can click on Delete All if you wish to delete all email addresses.
- Now choose Save to save the changes.
- After this you will receive an activation link in your email, and this link will be valid for 48 hours. To start receiving Readable Voicemails you are required to activate the feature.
- If your activation link has expired, click on Resend Opt-In Email.
Read More: How to Pay Charter Spectrum Bills
Procedure to Set Up Voicemail Greeting
After setting up a voicemail, you can now create a customized voicemail greeting for all calls or set up different greetings for different calls. In case you don't record your own greeting, caller will hear a default greeting.
Note: You cannot record greetings on a mobile device.
Follow below instructions for recording, editing, or deleting a greeting:
- First, go to Voice Online Manager and choose Settings.
- Next, you need to click on Voicemail Settings, then choose Voicemail Greetings.
- After this select Record located beside the Greeting Type that you wish to set and choose Start Recording.
- Note: You may get a notification for controlling your microphone. To proceed, choose Allow Access.
- Once greeting is recorded, click on Stop Recording and select Save.
- You can review your greeting by choosing Play.
- Click Save button to save the changes.
If you find any issues while configuring Readable Voicemail feature or Voicemail Greeting, get experts' help to fix these problems. You can contact Spectrum customer service to get an instant assistance related to Spectrum Voice issues. Also, you can also seek instant help for all kinds of Spectrum Internet, phone, TV and bill pay issues.
Created on Feb 27th 2018 04:20. Viewed 336 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.