How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 6000, 301 - QBS Solvedby Philips Smith Tech Support Agent
QuickBooks error 6000, 301 appears when you try to open a company file with the .qbw extension. Occurrence of this error causes difficulties in managing and handling accounting works on QuickBooks.
What are the reasons for the occurrence of QuickBooks error 6000,301?
- Some of the files like .tlg file, .ND file or .DSN file may be damaged.
- Data company file might be damaged.
- Encryption software might be installed in the system.
What can be done to get rid of QuickBooks error 6000, 301?
Method 1: By repairing QuickBooks desktop
- Reach to the Programs and features tab in the control panel.
- Next step is to select QuickBooks and click the uninstall icon.
- Click next and choose the radio button and proceed to repair it by clicking the repair tab.
Method 2: Updating QuickBooks
- Make sure that QuickBooks is updated to its latest release.
- You can download the latest release from the intuit website.
Method 3: Renaming .ND files.
- Open the folder which has the company file.
- Look for the .tlg, .nd and .dsu and make a click on the file and proceed to rename it.
- Rename the file after adding .old at the end of each file.
Method 4: Disabling encryption software.
- You can reach the software merchant and get the encryption software managed by specific guidance on disabling the software.
I hope the above mentioned troubleshooting has helped you in resolving QuickBooks error 6000, 301. If you are facing any issue in fixing QuickBooks error 6000, 301, reach out to QBSsolved at +1(888) 910 1619.
Created on Jul 9th 2021 12:27. Viewed 60 times.